Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragon Event

Hi all, how's the event going on your respective servers, I really hope it's good coz ours on gwydion is not great at all when the Dom clan even though they easily kill dino and BT and have stacks of mord gear sitting in their banks decide to deny other clans from enjoying the event, they log their toons with op gears locked mord on all spawns (4 on Friday all 3 today as well) it has made the game unenjoyable for everyone in other clans and this subject has been a major problem Ch is facing, either VR and game devs review the lock system or introduce private boss raids for clans, all in all this event wasn't so great at all for evry other clan on gwydion. :(
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Re: Dragon Event

Just Fus Ro Dah the dragoones and you’ll win everytim
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Do you get to the cloud district very often?
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Yeah I’ve been there a few times. Mostly when I’m loaded up on skooma or I pay the giants a visit
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

CURVED.SWORDS
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

Hi all, how's the event going on your respective servers, I really hope it's good coz ours on gwydion is not great at all when the Dom clan even though they easily kill dino and BT and have stacks of mord gear sitting in their banks decide to deny other clans from enjoying the event, they log their toons with op gears locked mord on all spawns (4 on Friday all 3 today as well) it has made the game unenjoyable for everyone in other clans and this subject has been a major problem Ch is facing, either VR and game devs review the lock system or introduce private boss raids for clans, all in all this event wasn't so great at all for evry other clan on gwydion. :(
    Heya! I’ve got no clue who you are on Gwyd, but the best drop we’ve got by locking all mords on spawn was a dark duellists helm ._. So yeah, we’re gonna keep locking em till we get something half decent.
      World-Gwydion
      Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
      Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
      Clan-Relentless

Heya! I’ve got no clue who you are on Gwyd, but the best drop we’ve got by locking all mords on spawn was a dark duellists helm ._. So yeah, we’re gonna keep locking em till we get something half decent.
      But I see 50% of your clannies with shadow and void helms already, some with BT I don't think VR added any new helms.
      THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

But I see 50% of your clannies with shadow and void helms already, some with BT I don't think VR added any new helms.
      Prob ask your “leaders” to share some of them lol. Yall got the only shadow moon and a bunch of shadow duellists/victory helms. Complaining about the loot distribution or dominance on the forums isn’t gonna solve anything lul.
        World-Gwydion
        Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
        Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
        Clan-Relentless

Imagine crying about a clan participating in a bossing event
        What difference is it that they do it on a daily basis :lol:
        Ascension

227+ Rogue
        221+ Mage
        200+ Warrior
        220+ Mage
        200 Rogue
        210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Maybe if they added some endgame bosses to the boosted spawns the dom clans would have better things to do
        Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
        229 Druid