Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Love CH!

Funny how I post that I love the game and everyone comes out all "this game sucks blah blah"
But those people are still playing, lol ;^)
I’ve stopped logging
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Funny how I post that I love the game and everyone comes out all "this game sucks blah blah"
But those people are still playing, lol ;^)
You didnt just post you loved the game. You also simultaneously insulted people to get a rise out of them by calling them "whiny veterans". For the record their is no such thing as a good mobile mmo. They all have massive moderation problems, errors in coding, cheating, hacking, market manipulation, and verbal abuse and it's people like you who compound the problem because you are ignorant. You may love the game but others may not love the game and they are entitled to their opinions.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

All we're asking for is new content amazing bosses with mind breaking buffs that make bossing enjoyable, remove windows from timers, most ch players have been playing for a long time and they have responsibilities, mord spawn time is 72hrs( most of the times I camped) players can manage to set time for the boss when the timer is complete and they can only manage to wait a few minutes if the boss doesn't show up, people have better things to do than keep a boss in mind that can spawn at any time. If Dev can work on these some love might eventually pop up.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

All we're asking for is new content amazing bosses with mind breaking buffs that make bossing enjoyable, remove windows from timers, most ch players have been playing for a long time and they have responsibilities, mord spawn time is 72hrs( most of the times I camped) players can manage to set time for the boss when the timer is complete and they can only manage to wait a few minutes if the boss doesn't show up, people have better things to do than keep a boss in mind that can spawn at any time. If Dev can work on these some love might eventually pop up.
This is how you make sure the strongest clan has a monopoly on raids. If the endgame clan isn’t camping, the weaker clans have a chance at sneaking a kill. Even reducing the spawn windows would make it more likely that the stronger clan is watching the boss when it spawns. Camping still sucks though.

I don't really understand anymore the Dom clan on my server, some of their players can camp for like 10hrs straight up, it's so annoying. Removing windows will ensure that everyone comes prepared and can easily adjust their schedule to be present for the raid unlike someone just sneaking up to the boss whether it's a Dom clan or not.
This is how you make sure the strongest clan has a monopoly on raids. If the endgame clan isn’t camping, the weaker clans have a chance at sneaking a kill. Even reducing the spawn windows would make it more likely that the stronger clan is watching the boss when it spawns. Camping still sucks though.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

As long as you have clans that can dictate rules to the entire server without consequence you will have problems. It should be against TOS to tell anyone what to do with a drop THEY obtained. Random spawns would be best but like you said someone will be looking at all times anyways on an alt since multiple simultaneous accounts are allowed. These are really the biggest issues plaguing the game. They need to go 1 account can be logged at a time only.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

You’re wrong.
No u
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Can we just stop all this, the major topic here has been discussed on other threads too, it doesn't take rocket science to know that our efforts here are futile and a waste of energy, let's just talk about all the memorable moments we had playing back in the days and when we're out of those maybe the forum will go dead just like the game.

The issue isn’t that the game sucks, it clearly doesn’t. It has so much unfulfilled potential and that is the issue. That it is mostly unfulfilled. There are no other games out there like it hence why people play. There is a magic to it that most other similar mobile games do not have and I’ve tried most of them.

I’m by no means a veteran in the way many on here are but I’ve been around long enough to see the slide. In the time I’ve played I’ve only see one new zone and two new bosses (BT and Dhio). Loved the CG update and cooking update, both which added a lot to the game. Now all we see is reskinned this and that, rereleased fashion and mounts, there is nothing new to keep people interested. If I picked up CH as a new player today I know I’d fall in love with it all over again but eventually I’d see that the game does not seem to be going anywhere and that’s really sad because it is a fantastic game. Not knocking the VR employees here either, I believe they care about the game and do the best they can within the constraints they have.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017