Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Horrible RNG

How come Sulis has killed 22 Dinos and hasn‘t seen a single weapon drop but other servers are getting a weapon every other kill?
Don‘t tell me it‘s just bad luck, the RNG clearly needs to be reworked.
Have weapons may been accidentally removed from Sulis? :?:
PS: Regard yourself as excluded from this thread Zkills.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: Horrible RNG

Probably an unexpected side effect of an anti-toxicity plan ;)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

How come Sulis has killed 22 Dinos and hasn‘t seen a single weapon drop but other servers are getting a weapon every other kill?
How come Gwyd has near 250 BT kills and has less helms than servers with half our kill count? (We are at 9 helms).

This is an old issue but once again should be fixed. Just because RNG holds to the optimal mean or medium across a large sample size doesn’t mean it will hold that average or mean across a smaller sample size. Given the constraints of the servers and our amount of kills we will ever possibly have, drop rate RNG should reflect the smaller sample sizes...

In other worlds, old issue, affects every boss, fix it all plz
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

How come Gwyd has near 250 BT kills and has less helms than servers with half our kill count? (We are at 9 helms).

This is an old issue but once again should be fixed. Just because RNG holds to the optimal mean or medium across a large sample size doesn’t mean it will hold that average or mean across a smaller sample size. Given the constraints of the servers and our amount of kills we will ever possibly have, drop rate RNG should reflect the smaller sample sizes...

In other worlds, old issue, affects every boss, fix it all plz
That‘s about as many helms as we have too to be honest and BT has been killed pretty much on spawn since it came out.
This just further proves the point though.
The RNG is ridiculous... there‘s clearly something wrong with it.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

I regard myself as included. RNG gods mf, they disgrace u and ur clan toxic for being toxic. But yes, such a good reason to rework the drop rates just so Toxic can get a weapon and the other servers go from a weapon every other kill to a weapon every kill lmao. Sooner than later people will start complaining about all the Dino weapons they’re getting and Gele weapons will become useless junk. I heard your luck will increase if you go and collect 20,000 chickens around lirs reach and serve them to Dino for dinner, but be careful, Farmer Moffatt might chop your nuts off if he finds out you fed 20,000 of his chickens to Dino.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Inb4 mf tells on zkills and robert bans
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Please do not create duplicate topics which have been tirelessly answered in the past. Use the search functionality.

Also, I've stated this before - no one is excluded from participating in any discussion and gate-keeping is not allowed. If you can't handle criticism from others, then don't post.

Locked.