Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lets make Epona 2

After reading some of "epona need help" and after listening a lot of complainings of people from small server, i have a conclusion, dominating clans are the problem, i mean, i never saw one single soul (unless the chieftains and generals from the dom clans) that liked this scrap, and every day i see people running to epona cause they server sucks and want bigger server with more freedom.
The problem starts when everyone come epona
and epona starts becoming overpopulate, so u need to go 1424523 times in the same boss to win something and it gets killed in less than 2 seconds, i mean, this have no fun.
Thats why i have a ideia that can save the game! Create Epona 2, so people can have the freedom and a lot of players/2.
There multiple ways to create a Epona 2,
First: call the devolopers to litterally create a server called Epona 2, and add the same rules of Epona and make some propaganda to make everyone goes there.
Second: Call the dom clans "kings" to make they change they rules to Epona rules and after it make some propaganda too.
Third: Find the most empty server or with the weakest dom clan, makes propaganda to fill it untill the server fill but always making this looks similar as possible to Epona, so make 2 propagndas, 1 to fill with people, the other to make this follow epona rules.
How to make propaganda? We could call developers to add some mails to everyone inviting they to the new server, we should try going on every server and every chat explain the concept of Epona 2 and should call every single one that wants xfer to Epona to go to Epona 2.
Where to start? We cant go doing randomly propaganda, we first need to make a solid ideia, if u are a devolper reading this u maybe have already power to make this happen, if u are a chiftain or general that want to see u server getting bigger manifest yourself or if we have enought peopme intrested on this we should form a group.
Dont matter if we lose, it matter if we lose without fighting.
(Edit: changed the title because it was in capital letters and forum rules says no full capital).
Last edited by MERCENARIO on Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: LETS MAKE EPONA 2

Nah
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Lol.

I can't tell if this is a serious idea, or simply a troll post making fun of the recent discussions about Epona.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Hilarious, but nah. Huge -1 if the devs are gonna take this seriously.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

I have a feeling this is serious, but I don’t know where to start on the issues here. Most of this is already inconsistent with much of the feedback from the last thread.
    Only potentially feasible solution garnered from the above is a more passive version of the third option; as suggested before, the best likely solution would be for players to find a new server to migrate to. Propaganda needs to be internal in origin though lol.
    How bout people transfer to servers that are working on getting a settup like epona? Hence nuda and taranis from what i hear....help them out
    Like ^ this
    Last edited by Mind on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
    Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
    AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

How bout people transfer to servers that are working on getting a settup like epona? Hence nuda and taranis from what i hear....help them out
    Rhiannon-

Restoration - Druid - level- 221
    Lady Merlin - Mage - level - 172
    Clan Unity
    Goated Dps druid

Epona-

StormrageAwaken - Druid - level - 225 (semi-retired)
    Dragonswrath - Ranger - level - 222 (retired)
    Clan Affinity
    Server Epona

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Vr will not make a new server nor make concrete rules on any server...thats almost 100% guaranteed. So either the people go for the change or not...just gotta live with it
    Rhiannon-

Restoration - Druid - level- 221
    Lady Merlin - Mage - level - 172
    Clan Unity
    Goated Dps druid

Epona-

StormrageAwaken - Druid - level - 225 (semi-retired)
    Dragonswrath - Ranger - level - 222 (retired)
    Clan Affinity
    Server Epona

[CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

This is pretty good ideia.
    I didnt know there was a similar settup, now just need choose one and overpopulate or make they more popular.

We should have the devs limit to all competing clan servers and dom servers to one drop per boss until they change their "evil" ways yep yep
    Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
    000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
    Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

We should have the devs limit to all competing clan servers and dom servers to one drop per boss until they change their "evil" ways yep yep
    Maybe they can set a cooldown on the dice roll to like 45 minutes to discourage dice scamming as well! And limit players to one trade per hour, so hacked accounts can't easily trade everything off.

Perhaps they can even have Epona automatically disconnect any players past the second area page (or even first) until they calm down with the overpopulation ._.

#trollz
    Have questions about anything? PM me!
    Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
    Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
    Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
    Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!