Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dear developers, Epona needs help

Epona and it’s players got exactly what it asked for.. for about 2-3 years on these forums and on other out of game chats nobody could criticize epona or the “rolling” system without instantly being ostracized.. on top of that all other servers that don’t use the server wide “rolling system” were deemed evil, unbearable And all kinds of unfathomable.. well now epona got exactly what it wished for.. good luck rolling for 4-5 drops when 100+ players show up to every raid.. don’t look for developers to fix your problems, you made your own issues now deal with it yourselves and change your system.. it’s not up to the game developers to make things fit just right for one server when we have multiple who are doing just fine..
sry, but its absolutely cynical to tell us „you made a great and fair system player like, now deal with it, that all want to play there“... we dont hv to deal with our problem, we hv to deal with the problem that the other server went dom, lots doesnt like and go there, where they can play free ....
It’s a good point. Reason why Epona got so big was because there were so many players willing to leave their dom servers for a better experience on a free server where the issues of dominance are extremely light. It’s not Epona’s fault, it’s really the dom servers fault for chasing away so many of their players lol. I am most certain there are plenty of other servers who have advertised their server just as much, if not even more than Epona has and they’re no where near as successful simply because they have dominance.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

That’s all a misconception and tbh it’s exactly what my other post pointed too... again here we go dom servers are evil crap lol.. any good player that hasn’t broken rules on said server can join a dom clan I’ve never once heard a dom clan refuse someone just to refuse them (always a reason) and it’s the same exact thing epona does with its server bans only it’s done by a clan.. u guys made it so epona seemed like paradise and anyone again who said different was automatically ridiculed, well once again I’ll say it you got exactly what u wanted enjoy your 100 person bt raids (that take 10 min lol we kill in 8 min with 35 lmao) and gold dominated system where only the rich have the best gears.. it’s basically a dom system in its self the only difference is the ones with 200 million gold are the dom player’s..

That’s all a misconception and tbh it’s exactly what my other post pointed too... again here we go dom servers are evil crap lol.. any good player that hasn’t broken rules on said server can join a dom clan I’ve never once heard a dom clan refuse someone just to refuse them (always a reason) and it’s the same exact thing epona does with its server bans only it’s done by a clan.. u guys made it so epona seemed like paradise and anyone again who said different was automatically ridiculed, well once again I’ll say it you got exactly what u wanted enjoy your 100 person bt raids (that take 10 min lol we kill in 8 min with 35 lmao) and gold dominated system where only the rich have the best gears.. it’s basically a dom system in its self the only difference is the ones with 200 million gold are the dom player’s..
it seems like you dont know anything about eponas system.... it a democratic system, based on rules, that are made by the eponian community, work against this rules might get you a ban (depends on rule) .... this has nothing to do with any dom-mentality.... but ofc some banned players might tell you different stories and the earth is a disk .....
World: Epona, Clan: Avallach
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 236,
xlittlejohnx, druid lvl 227,
xlittlejackx, warrior lvl 227,
xlittlejanex, mage lvl 227,
CERNUNN0S, ranger lvl 227 ... and a few more

it seems like you dont know anything about eponas system.... it a democratic system, based on rules, that are made by the eponian community, work against this rules might get you a ban (depends on rule) .... this has nothing to do with any dom-mentality.... but ofc some banned players might tell you different stories and the earth is a disk .....
So it’s a system made by a bunch of smaller clans who basically act as one big clan and make rules? Sounds just like any other server just replace dkp with rolling.. seems u don’t know much about other servers either except only what the banned players tell you...

Well also being rich makes u op on epona that too..

We dont wanna change the server, our problem is, that this server is so great, that all want to join, so what should we do? make it bad to make player quit, that would be idiotic for epona a n d VR ... the only way i see is, that VR makes other server more interesting or that they close the door to epona for any new account .... but this wont help the balancing for other server as well.
Also i thought ist could help to make 2-3 new server to get player from dead server and maybe even from the overpopulated epona there, with all gear and make game more exciting for them, this way they could even close some dead worlds....
No, don't change Epona - pick another server to move from Epona to, and try to change that to be like Epona. VR can't really do anything about it - the players are the ones who made Epona the way it is, likewise the players are the ones who made all the other servers the way they are now. VR can't "make other servers more interesting", because it would upset game balance, and wouldn't really guarantee any changes.

Making new servers and closing "dead" servers doesn't make any sense - the end result would be the same, though players would be shuffled around unwillingly, which is a bad idea. I'm sure you wouldn't like to be forcibly moved from Epona to another server against your will? Neither would pretty much any player on other servers.
ofc VR can do something, only VR can help here, we cant stop people from joining epona, we dont exclude people from rolls and we cant do anything to make the other server more interesting, only VR can help here. And its easy to create a new server its easy to give people a chance to move there with all gear and start new without a dom clan and than they all will have a chance to start a server with a system like eponas ....... so at the end its not a question if they c a n its more a question if they want ......
My point is simply that if everyone was able to move to a new server, that wouldn't fix the issue, because to most people in DKP servers - there is no issue. Contrary to popular Epona belief, there are a ton of people who like some sort of a DKP system. If players were suddenly able to move to a new server with all their gear, they would just recreate their old clan and continue on as normal.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

No, don't change Epona - pick another server to move from Epona to, and try to change that to be like Epona. VR can't really do anything about it - the players are the ones who made Epona the way it is, likewise the players are the ones who made all the other servers the way they are now. VR can't "make other servers more interesting", because it would upset game balance, and wouldn't really guarantee any changes.

Making new servers and closing "dead" servers doesn't make any sense - the end result would be the same, though players would be shuffled around unwillingly, which is a bad idea. I'm sure you wouldn't like to be forcibly moved from Epona to another server against your will? Neither would pretty much any player on other servers.
ofc VR can do something, only VR can help here, we cant stop people from joining epona, we dont exclude people from rolls and we cant do anything to make the other server more interesting, only VR can help here. And its easy to create a new server its easy to give people a chance to move there with all gear and start new without a dom clan and than they all will have a chance to start a server with a system like eponas ....... so at the end its not a question if they c a n its more a question if they want ......
My point is simply that if everyone was able to move to a new server, that wouldn't fix the issue, because to most people in DKP servers - there is no issue. Contrary to popular Epona belief, there are a ton of people who like some sort of a DKP system. If players were suddenly able to move to a new server with all their gear, they would just recreate their old clan and continue on as normal.
Agree if vr changes the game for just one server it’s a big mistake imo.. there are many more players scattered on many servers then just the players on epona who think the world and the game revolves around them.. newsflash it’s not just people on epona playing this game.. while u guys get 100 for bt raid, there are thousands on all other servers who are happy as is.

P.s.. edit... the last thing Celtic heroes needs is another server ._.
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 relevant idioms/quotes I will leave for you to ponder in relevance to the excessive advertisement of the server and the promotion of the "super easy" obtainment of dl/edl and end game drops to the point of the server being crippled by overpopulation

"Don't play the victim apple to cirumstances you created" - Uknown

and

"You've made your bed, now lie in it" - George Herbert
Kill Switch, Level 220 Ranger
Kill Steal, Level 181 Rogue
Kill Spree, Level 157 Warrior

Proud Member of Colours of Arawn

So it’s a system made by a bunch of smaller clans who basically act as one big clan and make rules? Sounds just like any other server just replace dkp with rolling.. seems u don’t know much about other servers either except only what the banned players tell you...

Well also being rich makes u op on epona that too..

lol you at least should read .... the eponian community (!) made the rules, not a few small clans, not a big clan .... all eponians (!) have the right to vote on the rules they hv to follow ....
World: Epona, Clan: Avallach
xlittlejox, rogue lvl 236,
xlittlejohnx, druid lvl 227,
xlittlejackx, warrior lvl 227,
xlittlejanex, mage lvl 227,
CERNUNN0S, ranger lvl 227 ... and a few more