Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#21
Difinitus wrote:Our stance is that we don't support the sharing of account information because it is to protect YOU from bad things happening. If your account is compromised because you gave your login credentials to another person, then our Support Team may be unable to assist you with the account recovery of items and/or characters.

If you don't want to lose your hard work and items, don't let others play on your account.

Don’t support it or don’t allow it? Because I’ve seen countless accounts get banned because the owners decided to give the password out to share with others.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#22
Zkills wrote:
Difinitus wrote:Our stance is that we don't support the sharing of account information because it is to protect YOU from bad things happening. If your account is compromised because you gave your login credentials to another person, then our Support Team may be unable to assist you with the account recovery of items and/or characters.

If you don't want to lose your hard work and items, don't let others play on your account.

Don’t support it or don’t allow it? Because I’ve seen countless accounts get banned because the owners decided to give the password out to share with others.


Violations of our Terms of Service can result in suspension of your account or a permanent ban.
Image

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#23
be0wulf wrote:
friddoo wrote:
be0wulf wrote:Please name one game where they let you share accounts... not even Amazon or Netflix want you to share accounts


Runescape


No, they ban you there too..

No they dont lmao. Go watch any big youtuber like torvesta or streamer like odablock, they are on a different account that they dont own every day for pvp/staking etc. It's completely allowed, what isn't allowed is paying someone to do inferno or fire cape or other things in game for you.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#24
Yes you are allowed to share account but first you have to pm difinitus that the accounts are shared in world, levels, names, and different real life locations that the people are sharing the account from.. then and only then u can share account with someone else, good luck ;)

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#25
Bigdiesel wrote:Yes you are allowed to share account but first you have to pm difinitus that the accounts are shared in world, levels, names, and different real life locations that the people are sharing the account from.. then and only then u can share account with someone else, good luck ;)


Please don't do this.
Image

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#27
dinimite12 wrote:Let’s all just start sharing our account, they can’t stop all of us. I’ll start, my username is koolkid42069 and my password is 123456789
Full sends only :)
(Im just messing don’t share ur info lol, and that user n pass is fake I made it up lol)

Weird...the login worked
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#28
Difinitus wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote:Yes you are allowed to share account but first you have to pm difinitus that the accounts are shared in world, levels, names, and different real life locations that the people are sharing the account from.. then and only then u can share account with someone else, good luck ;)


Please don't do this.

:lol:
I can just imagine the headache this would give you

I can’t lie, I’m kinda curious how many would have pmed you if you hadn’t replied ;)
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Pineapple does NOT belong on Pizza

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#29
I love it when people account shared and then got their account scammed or everything stolen because 98.72222% of the time they are aware its not allowed and do it anyway. I laugh when they are scammed because you don’t need to share it, theres no benefits, only risks.
⚔️Gwydion- Relentless⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
SlyShadows - 115 DPS Warrior (Gwydion)

Proud Tank of Arawn (Retired)
Upcoming DPS War of Gwydion

Re: Is sharing accs allowed ?

#30
Sly Shadows wrote:I love it when people account shared and then got their account scammed or everything stolen because 98.72222% of the time they are aware its not allowed and do it anyway. I laugh when they are scammed because you don’t need to share it, theres no benefits, only risks.

Well some people make toons and then give people like generals access to it so it can basically be logged on around the clock for locking bosses. That or someone who quits gives their account to the chieftain which is then shared amongst the generals. Seen it many times. Epona has absolutely zero tolerance towards it, and even if you’re suspected of account sharing you’ll be server banned until proven innocent, although I’m certain some people still do it and get away with it.

It is funny when people get scammed in that way lol. Seen entire banks get scammed (someone shares their account and then the person decides to wipe the character’s inventory and bank clean) and you can’t really feel bad for them lol. In many cases the person who was scammed shared their account with multiple people so they could never tell who was the one who did it lmao. (Old timers on Belenus may remember Aphrodite and Leprechaun from way back in the day, shared their accounts and poof, all of their valuables disappeared).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests