Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account creation

Hey guys I have my lvl 208 mage that I connected with facebook and when I tried logging back on today it says this

Please help me guys I played with it this morning but idk what happen pls help me thank you!!
And when I press ok it keeps loading and nothing happens :twisted:

Re: Account creation

You can always try restarting your phone, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, and/or clearing the cache (if on Android). If all else fails, send an email to support@onethumbmobile.com and they may be able to help figure out the issue.

It looks like it's trying to create a new account instead of logging into an existing one, so there may have been a weird issue somewhere that means it can't find your existing account - make sure you haven't messed with any FB settings related to app permissions.

Good luck!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Account creation

Two possible issues:

You are attempting to log into an account with username/password combo and it's linked to Facebook: You need to log in using the Facebook Login option.

You are attempting to log into a banned account: You need to contact appeals@onethumbmobile.com.

As such, account issues should be directed to our Support Team for further assistance. You can email them at support@onethumbmobile.com if you haven't already.