Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: buy golden camoflarge charm or xp pendant 500 chest

XP pendant is constant 2x XP FYI, not 20%
Pretty good for afk fishing or cooking, otherwise just looks neat.
Despite the description saying 20% xp (I'm assuming you mean the Ruby Skull Knowledge Pendant), it's actually 200%? So it's bugged (either the description or the effect).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Speed over camo always which is why camo charm is a necessity to keep my 120 speed mount alive. Gl beating me to a boss with a 100/50 mount when I have 120 spirit + camo to keep myself alive since dg is paper.

Camo charm isn’t NEEDED for anything in the game but to pretend it doesn’t help if you have one is dumb af.
The benefit is so low that it may as well be nonexistent. Compare it to something extremely useful and around the same price like a 15% health kite.

Camo Charm
- Uses misc slot(basically being harmful)
- No stats, 80% camo
- Only potentially useful for travel(assuming it saves you from death)
- Invisibility pot outdoes it(breaks on hit though) and does not use a slot

15% HP Kite
- Slotless(and can be cast on up to 12 other people at once)
- +15% health
- Useful in almost every situation, tank, dps, or even travel
- Stacks with other HP%+ buffs(does not compound though)
Radical idea... But... Why not have a camo charm for running TO bosses and a BT charm for FIGHTING?
If you were extremely rich, I guess you could, but my point is its not worth the money at all. Even though its maybe 1% of my net worth(probably less), I don't see a purpose in owning one. I would rather buy more useful things with that gold(gear, kites, investments, etc) and I advise other people to do the same.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

XP pendant is constant 2x XP FYI, not 20%
Pretty good for afk fishing or cooking, otherwise just looks neat.
Despite the description saying 20% xp (I'm assuming you mean the Ruby Skull Knowledge Pendant), it's actually 200%? So it's bugged (either the description or the effect).
Yeah it’s 200%. Same with the wisdom pendant.
Always been that way.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Speed over camo always which is why camo charm is a necessity to keep my 120 speed mount alive. Gl beating me to a boss with a 100/50 mount when I have 120 spirit + camo to keep myself alive since dg is paper.

Camo charm isn’t NEEDED for anything in the game but to pretend it doesn’t help if you have one is dumb af.
The benefit is so low that it may as well be nonexistent. Compare it to something extremely useful and around the same price like a 15% health kite.

Camo Charm
- Uses misc slot(basically being harmful)
- No stats, 80% camo
- Only potentially useful for travel(assuming it saves you from death)
- Invisibility pot outdoes it(breaks on hit though) and does not use a slot

15% HP Kite
- Slotless(and can be cast on up to 12 other people at once)
- +15% health
- Useful in almost every situation, tank, dps, or even travel
- Stacks with other HP%+ buffs(does not compound though)
Radical idea... But... Why not have a camo charm for running TO bosses and a BT charm for FIGHTING?
If you were extremely rich, I guess you could, but my point is its not worth the money at all. Even though its maybe 1% of my net worth(probably less), I don't see a purpose in owning one. I would rather buy more useful things with that gold(gear, kites, investments, etc) and I advise other people to do the same.
I told you the benefits of the camo charm because you claimed it was useless, this isn't about the price of it or a comparison between the camo charm and something else.
Case closed it's useful for travelling
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I told you the benefits of the camo charm because you claimed it was useless, this isn't about the price of it or a comparison between the camo charm and something else.
Case closed it's useful for travelling
We dont have the time to dodge every mob, getting there and setting up fast is a must therefore camo charm has its fair use and is far from useless.
You can use it for travel, but it is not required, and is phased out by a potion that costs 1 platinum. Technically it is not useless because of this, but it is so close to useless that I called it as such. Usewise, I would not spend more then 250k, maybe 500k on it, paying the price point of godly/void gear(s) for this junk is laughable(and this is why its "useless"). The only people who find "true value" in camo charms are people who: don't know any better, owners who are blinded by it(either they convinced themselves it was worth using, or spent a ton and dont want to admit their mistake), and the people trying to talk them up to sell them for a ton. Its just like an energy %+ kite, both have a very meaningless gain that seems good, both are only liked by a select few people, and both are priced far above what they should be.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Golden camo has its uses. Unlike invis pots or a skill like hide it doesn’t cancel when you get detected by a mob or an eye in arcane who can “see through your trickery” lol. It’s a constant effect which is nice. If there is a ranger running with camo for the purpose of convenience it makes the charm useless but not many rangers put the extra points in camo (it’s a really nice to skill to have honestly... makes running through arcane and doing arcane stuff like bounties, dailies, or ring bosses a lot easier, trust me lol). Camo is by far the most convenient and my most favorite skill in the game (energy boost is a close second). You also have to sacrifice your misc slot with the charm which really limits its usefulness to running through arcane to gele because killing shadowclaws, daily bosses, or ring bosses with no misc just makes things even more annoying lol.

I also think the charm is way overrated and is way overpriced... yeah it’s an old and cool item but so are yulestaves or pumpkin wands... if anything a wand that shoots snowballs is way cooler than a simple 80% camo charm. Like I said earlier, most people simply equip a camo to show off their wealth.

The 50% camo on 100% mounts is a lot less than 80% camo, and it really shows when you’re running through the super tight hallways of arcane. If anything id just encourage for more rangers to use the skill camo that way everyone can get the benefits of a high % camo without spending 20m+ and sacrificing their misc slot lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge