Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scion the Lost

I have noticed for a while now that I have not been able to find Scion the Lost for months to complete the Faerieland quest. Many of my clan mates have also experienced the same issue. Is there a reason why the spawn is so rare?

Re: Scion the Lost

I have noticed for a while now that I have not been able to find Scion the Lost for months to complete the Faerieland quest. Many of my clan mates have also experienced the same issue. Is there a reason why the spawn is so rare?
Its not even worth completing as once u kill one of the fairyland bosses it's no longer on your map to see it's up unless you drop quest and grab again. I dont think I've finished it in 2 years as I've only seen the scion a couple times. He is sometimes there on reset but I'm busy checking more important things on reset like sewer lux vendor items.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

I've also been after him for months now, but fortunately for me, he spawned after the last reset at the crystal outcrop in the ghost tunnel, he's prolly a legacy boss now maybe that's why he spawns after reset.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I've also been after him for months now, but fortunately for me, he spawned after the last reset at the crystal outcrop in the ghost tunnel, he's prolly a legacy boss now maybe that's why he spawns after reset.
No, he shouldn’t be a legacy boss - he’s one of the regular otherworld bosses for the quest. I wonder if perhaps there is an issue with its spawn timer?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

This dude got smart. He knows whats up, he aint gnna be like the rest of those fools like mord and gele, he hiding. He like hells nah man I ain't got time for this, im out! He probs relaxing somewhere at a good hotspring resort livin' his best life.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Don't even bother. I've not seen Scion the Lost ever since I created my rogue.
In the meantime my server has gotten 2 Apostate bracelets so your chances to get one of those is higher than finding Scion the Lost lol.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

No, he shouldn’t be a legacy boss - he’s one of the regular otherworld bosses for the quest. I wonder if perhaps there is an issue with its spawn timer?
Apparently his spawn time has been glitched to same as legacy boss
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid