Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

ch

So as the years go on one thing ive noticed is chest prices have increased drastically from when i first started in 2014 they where going for 7-10k in 2015 15k the following years 25k and some servers all the way to 50-70k

Cheapest Server i found was epona 25k from people 30-35k from Auction
The only reason i found as to what was keeping chest prices on this server at 25k was the huge influx of people from other servers all coming to epona many plat buyers leaving there own server to buy on epona thus raising there server prices. and keeping epona prices constant.Once the influx if players stop i expect prices to rise further especially if double plat gets removed epona could be looking at 30-40k a chest the following year.Whilst other servers could possibly expect similar price level.

anyways what does this mean ? Are chest harder to aquire are people spending less money and will CH survive in the long run which i would hate to see as i have spent quite a chunk on this game.

Other then this ive noticed rare collectable items have stayed similar in price such as a sledge and clouds.
Non aeon fash has also stayed at a similar price with some dropping over the years.
gear price flucuate alot on all servers
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: ch

So as the years go on one thing ive noticed is chest prices have increased drastically from when i first started in 2014 they where going for 7-10k in 2015 15k the following years 25k and some servers all the way to 50-70k

Cheapest Server i found was epona 25k from people 30-35k from Auction
The only reason i found as to what was keeping chest prices on this server at 25k was the huge influx of people from other servers all coming to epona many plat buyers leaving there own server to buy on epona thus raising there server prices. and keeping epona prices constant.Once the influx if players stop i expect prices to rise further especially if double plat gets removed epona could be looking at 30-40k a chest the following year.Whilst other servers could possibly expect similar price level.

anyways what does this mean ? Are chest harder to aquire are people spending less money and will CH survive in the long run which i would hate to see as i have spent quite a chunk on this game.

Other then this ive noticed rare collectable items have stayed similar in price such as a sledge and clouds.
Non aeon fash has also stayed at a similar price with some dropping over the years.
gear price flucuate alot on all servers

Na try tar server. That cheap
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Back in the days before chests, the average plat to gold ratio was 200 gold for each plat (at least on Sulis). For example, books of alt would be 2k, rebirths would be 4k, chests started off at 10k - but because of high demand, it started rising quickly. It is quite insane now, chests on Sulis's auction house are going for like 60k today.

Eventually, it got to the point where people only bought chests - and because so much gold started floating around the economy, people could charge more, and people would be willing to pay more for a chance at good stuff.

Collectable prices stay roughly the same, because once the event is over, there aren't new items coming in (aeon doesn't really count). Usually prices will start to go up after a while, but rarely they will drop a bit.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Back in the days before chests, the average plat to gold ratio was 200 gold for each plat (at least on Sulis). For example, books of alt would be 2k, rebirths would be 4k, chests started off at 10k - but because of high demand, it started rising quickly. It is quite insane now, chests on Sulis's auction house are going for like 60k today.

Eventually, it got to the point where people only bought chests - and because so much gold started floating around the economy, people could charge more, and people would be willing to pay more for a chance at good stuff.

Collectable prices stay roughly the same, because once the event is over, there aren't new items coming in (aeon doesn't really count). Usually prices will start to go up after a while, but rarely they will drop a bit.
Yeh its called economic influx that change prices. You see it in real life with things like house prices. E.g. 2008 the economic recession
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Also, more rare stuff has been added to chests (dragon/Phoenix/seedlings/reindeer/Hellsteed) so add proportionate demand from each of those.
Yeh. Thanks also important