Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rules

This isn’t the place to get info on the writer rules? If players are going to get banned for things shouldn’t the rules be in writing? I’ve yet to see anything about “botting” “afk”
I'm no admin/moderator, so I'm not sure whether discussing the rules is technically against the rules...However, note that nothing I say is set in stone - I'm just another player like you.

As such, I would hazard a guess that simply being AFK is not a problem. That, however, is what the automatic player timeout is for - if you don't do anything for 5 minutes, you will be disconnected. If you work out a way to get around that, whether it is via external software or tapping occasionally every few minutes while not paying attention, then it gets a bit hazier and harder for VR to tell the difference.

You seem to be right though, I scanned through the Terms as well as several of the other rules, and didn't explicitly see anything related to not allowing the use of automated software to play the game (though I don't speak Lawyerese, so it's possible I simply missed it). It is against the rules however, but the rules should be updated where they are viewed publicly.

On a somewhat unrelated note, after digging through the forum rules, the mods/admins are really going easy on a lot of forum users lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

“You seem to be right though, I scanned through the Terms as well as several of the other rules, and didn't explicitly see anything related to not allowing the use of automated software to play the game (though I don't speak Lawyerese, so it's possible I simply missed it). It is against the rules however, but the rules should be updated where they are viewed publicly. “

All am asking is this; rules should be clear and in writing. If there is nothing in writing, they can’t just come up with stuff as the go along with it being noticed to all players.

Or are being discriminated against just because they feel like “hey this players isn’t answering my pms”

What if said player doesn’t speak the language?

Could a GM please copy and paste where we can find this rule.
Bro, dont get loud to eragon or anyone else. Your new we get that and yoy want a space to share idears and views, we all get that. But i feel as if your getting angry at them, dont. It will result in you getting banned
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

No one is getting mad at all. I’m pretty sure a request to see the rules isn’t much to ask for. Wouldn’t you like to know the rules and regulations?

No one is getting mad at all. I’m pretty sure a request to see the rules isn’t much to ask for. Wouldn’t you like to know the rules and regulations?

Yes but if i look up you were saying thins with a angry tone. VR always have a vood reason and will always over turn a desison if there wrong. So i guess your friend is just dumb
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

So is your friend's argument that he didn't know botting was not permitted?

Its not my friend.
And also, its just basic knowledge. What game on earth would allow it?

Its not my friend.
And also, its just basic knowledge. What game on earth would allow it?
Sorry. I meant Ruined's friend.

Yes but if i look up you were saying thins with a angry tone. VR always have a vood reason and will always over turn a desison if there wrong. So i guess your friend is just dumb

Im not sure how you’re getting a tone from a text.
But, in all honesty at this point this has nothing to do with my friend. That’s his battle with OTM.

My request is simple; can we see a copy or a link to the rules. If players are being banned for something it’s only right to see what the reasons are for and where the rules are.

Also just FYI; Apple has a build in tool. Which was created to help with players and people with severe mobility issues.

Built directly into iOS, Switch Control is a powerful accessibility technology for anyone with extensive physical motor limitations. Switch Control allows you to navigate sequentially through onscreen items and perform specific actions using a variety of Bluetooth-enabled switch hardware. It also has features like expanded word prediction and a media playback menu to make it easier to use. And Switch Control is customizable for both beginners and advanced use — you can simplify existing actions or create your own.

So if “Botting is an issue” the app shouldn’t be on iOS . I’m sure that is against the terms of using IOS