Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What do all you guys think of the new update!?

What you guys think of the new yuletide update? How does it compare to the other updates from other years? How is it generally? Has there been fixes to problems before such as bank slots and log? I thinks its a great effort, essentially on the graphics!! Well done and merry Christmas:)
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Re: What do all you guys think of the new update!?

Chests are bad again. Arctic yule wings are more common now and no longer cool so I’m moving on from my mythic wings to my next mount on the list hoping that one doesn’t get ruined either lol. I honestly just want Vr to stop ruining the rarity of mounts for the purpose of trying to promote chests. The Aeon drop rates in previous chests (specifically the Aeon chests) were perfect.

The new pet is interesting. Won’t see any use at all really at eg and is clearly made for people leveling so I think they should be more common considering it’s viability is limited to people leveling and is not a good long term pet... or atleast make the pet itself tradable that way someone who is done using it can sell it off to someone who will make better use of it.

Snow is meh... don’t keep it around until April lmao.

I think the crowns are cool. I thought they looked familiar and sure enough they’re just a reskinned version of the reaver crowns that the 4* reaver mobs wear. One thing however I absolutely hate is that VR once again forced that ugly hair style with the crown... sure it looks good on females, but it looks horrible on dudes lmao... I want to be able to see my own hair style I chose when wearing the crown. The garlands are a perfect example of what I’m talking about. The effect is cool as well, but I’m curious to see if the color of the effect varies for each crown like the blessed crowns, because that would be awesome.

Haven’t seen any of the new recipes yet nor do I really care to.

If Vr were to change one thing, it should definitely be the removal of that forced ugly hair style on the crowns... I do not understand why Vr would take away the customization behind choosing a hair style with these things (and previous similar event hats).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Literally no difference from ostara or the recent samhain, the event got a lot of peeps active though prolly bcos of the xp bonus nd dbl plat, i thought Yule marked the return of Taranis nd the monolitjs bosses, but i guess got my hopes too high, gj to vr on the new pet(really cool design n stats) and ty for removing that deadweight from global arena.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

New recipes from tavern vendor all have the exact same description. Not to mention the listed benefits are ridiculous considering the price of saffron.

The descriptions are incorrect - try restarting your device, and if you are on Android, try clearing the cache for Celtic Heroes. If those don't work, uninstalling and reinstalling should fix it. The descriptions are updated in the patch that runs when you first open the app, and it seems like yours didn't load correctly for some reason. I ran into the same issue when updating the CHDB (speaking of which: Yule 2019 items)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

New recipes from tavern vendor all have the exact same description. Not to mention the listed benefits are ridiculous considering the price of saffron.

The descriptions are incorrect - try restarting your device, and if you are on Android, try clearing the cache for Celtic Heroes. If those don't work, uninstalling and reinstalling should fix it. The descriptions are updated in the patch that runs when you first open the app, and it seems like yours didn't load correctly for some reason. I ran into the same issue when updating the CHDB (speaking of which: Yule 2019 items)
Ah ok thanks
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.