Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crushed Candy canes

Any one know what these are for?
Yeh bronn mate there for eating.... ahah..

No but seriously there a fashing main hand items. There from 2012 and can be worth a pretty penny. I sold one of mine a couple of months ago for 1 mill. Its was a glowing white one.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

New recipe, the yule cake.
Go talk to the guy on the left just as you're about to enter the kitchen he gives you the recipe
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

No but seriously there a fashing main hand items. There from 2012 and can be worth a pretty penny. I sold one of mine a couple of months ago for 1 mill. Its was a glowing white one.
Just want to toss out there that Crushed Candy Canes are a new ingredient for a new recipe, and are different from the candycane weapons from past events. On that topic, the candycanes were from 2013 - I still have some of the rare (and bugged, I think) quest rewards that were only available for a few days at the start of the event, pretty cool little items
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Just want to toss out there that Crushed Candy Canes are a new ingredient for a new recipe, and are different from the candycane weapons from past events. On that topic, the candycanes were from 2013 - I still have some of the rare (and bugged, I think) quest rewards that were only available for a few days at the start of the event, pretty cool little items
Yeh where are the goblin kind of guys you get them from?
Last edited by itemfinder on Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

Stop derailing every thread you’ve seen the purpose of this one and many other and continue to do so.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu