Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Battle mounts with Growth Charm?

Hello VR,
Is there any specific reason why Growth Charm doesn't work on battle mounts? It's just weird considering they work with boar tusks and skimmers so I feel like it should work on battle mounts too. It would be nice if you guys could fix it in an upcoming patch :)
Kiztalas-Ranger-lvl143+-Mabon-Haven<3~~~

Re: Battle mounts with Growth Charm?

I think it doesn't work because the boars and other such items are luxuarys and are premium for thoes who can afford it. Also these type of mounts are gold bought and are premium items.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.

A former Celtic Heroes community manager touched on this when battlemounts were first released in this topic. My personal guess is that it might have something to do with the player fighting animations possibly not scaling well when riding a mount, but I don't know for certain.

I can however say with 99% conviction that it has nothing to do with any luxury or premium status - plus, battlemounts can be earned through bounties, and therefore are not premium-exclusives.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

A former Celtic Heroes community manager touched on this when battlemounts were first released in this topic. My personal guess is that it might have something to do with the player fighting animations possibly not scaling well when riding a mount, but I don't know for certain.

I can however say with 99% conviction that it has nothing to do with any luxury or premium status - plus, battlemounts can be earned through bounties, and therefore are not premium-exclusives.
Agreed. In my opinion, it'd be ridiculous if they based the growth charm working or not based on the fact that it's a luxury/premium item. Potential problems as a result of growth / shrink sounds a lot more reasonable.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Agreed. In my opinion, it'd be ridiculous if they based the growth charm working or not based on the fact that it's a luxury/premium item. Potential problems as a result of growth / shrink sounds a lot more reasonable.
Naaaa
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.