Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragon lord And Exalted Dragon Lord offhands

Hello, I’d like to reopen the topic that Muldar had previously talked about with the community and Believe Both Skills should be able to be casted upon bosses at the same given time. I understand many don’t like the fact of Edl casting over dl as it has become significantly unfair to win against clans who have mord gele and prot gear. Iam from Crom and we are struggling to win a single mordris because of this unfair advantage. I understand people earn stronger weapons but makes no sense leaving others in the dust over a game. Let all people enjoy these items not a select few. Defeats the purpose of playing the game. top tier clans of each server will obviously be opposed to a change because things like this is what keeps them above the rest. I am simply requesting a poll or survey to be taken to re adjust this broken mechanic

Re: Dragon lord And Exalted Dragon Lord offhands

Not sure if this exactly will solve your issues on carrowmore content because I’m sure the top clan there have locker rogues with dl offhands, so you wouldn’t really gain anything from such a change. On endgame content it would prove to benefit smaller clans a little more who can’t put together an entire lock group of edl offhands.

So while this change won’t really help you on bosses like Mord, it could possibly help on endgame content.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge