Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hearing alot about server mergers from admin to

I’m sure if VR gave everyone a limited time chance to xfer everything to one different server a lot of players on Sulis would take the first train out lol.
I'm not so sure about that. Most Sulis players are too stubborn to leave. I feel like -if anything- Sulis would see a sudden influx of players :?

Don’t underestimate players when they are given the freedom to do such a thing :lol:

Not just Sulis, would happen on a lot of servers too. I imagine players will all flood into the most stable and active servers around.. Sulis is too toxic (and a lot of disliked players there (not my words)).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I’m sure if VR gave everyone a limited time chance to xfer everything to one different server a lot of players on Sulis would take the first train out lol.
I'm not so sure about that. Most Sulis players are too stubborn to leave. I feel like -if anything- Sulis would see a sudden influx of players :?

Don’t underestimate players when they are given the freedom to do such a thing :lol:

Not just Sulis, would happen on a lot of servers too. I imagine players will all flood into the most stable and active servers around.. Sulis is too toxic (and a lot of disliked players there (not my words)).
"I imagine players will all flood into the most stable and active servers around"

This is exactly why server transfers would be a bad idea.

And I do agree that Sulis is full of toxicity - but tbh, I think that's partly why people would come to it. Epona may drag in the people who like to work together and play nice, but Sulis is the opposite...it seems to attract people who love competition (usually the negative sort from my experience).

Again, yet another reason why server transfers would be a bad idea.

Of course, this topic is about server merges, and not transfers, so we should stop derailing it lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

"I imagine players will all flood into the most stable and active servers around"

This is exactly why server transfers would be a bad idea.

And I do agree that Sulis is full of toxicity - but tbh, I think that's partly why people would come to it. Epona may drag in the people who like to work together and play nice, but Sulis is the opposite...it seems to attract people who love competition (usually the negative sort from my experience).

Again, yet another reason why server transfers would be a bad idea.

Of course, this topic is about server merges, and not transfers, so we should stop derailing it lol.
Yeah but the op I’m sure has already been debunked and server xfers have a much greater chance of happening in the future than server merges. Both are along the same lines
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge