Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bounty event soon :-) (maybe)

Well, I’ll let the two of you sort out a buyer for the mortar then, but I’m not keeping it in Todd’s garage this time, if it hadn’t still been in the shrink wrap last week, it would certainly have started rusting from the sprinklers going off. It’ll be at the Iceland condo, but I’m holding onto the trigger mechanism until you guys get it settled.

As for the wood chipper, my brother has a decent pressure washer, but it might need a hose adapter for the manor faucet. And now you know why never to get northern squirrels; we would only have to be replacing the ax handle again if we went for the CN squirrels. Good thing it’s the same old ax, I don’t know where we’d find another one like it. As for the vacuum, I can’t help you. I suck at vacuuming.

And I’ll wax my poncho if I want to. I like it to have a nice glossy sheen to it. Yes, I know yak fur is naturally waterproof, but the beeswax smells nicer and keeps the bugs out of it (makes it easier to brush out too). And I promise it won’t get everywhere, I’ll be in the back anyway. Btw who are we getting to fly us this time? I do love a good sky trip but not if Leopoldo is at the stick. I lost about 3 inches in height just from my spine compressing the last time he did an “entirely safe rapid decent maneuver” 15 feet off the ground.

I’ll fax you my BSM guy’s info, but fair warning: he’s in between suppliers at the moment (hence the sketchy goods last time around, I did get a refund to
Also, has anyone seen my Elephant Hammer? I needed it this morning, but can’t seem to find it.
Nuh-uh, no way. I won’t buy something unless I see it working myself. Keep the trigger on the mortar. Ill try not to blast Eragon away, I promise.

As for pilots, I’m sure Pete would be a good option. He only did a spin-dive three times last time I went on a flight with him. Just don’t eat a large meal and side effects won’t be as bad.

Elephant Hammer? Is that what it was? Whoops...
Well I’m not leaving it fully assembled and operable where people can misfire and damage it, tell you what, I’ll hide the manual and trigger near it and when you stop in, message me and I can walk you through it’s operation for a test fire (only get 2 test shots though unless Eragon is there too).

Hmm, haven’t had a chance to ride with Pete, that sounds reasonable provided he books at the same rates as Leo.

And yes! That’s mine, and I needed it; I had a drawer get stuck open and the sledge wasn’t doing anything. (Whatever you do don’t let Eragon touch it)
Hm, yeah I suppose that makes sense. Will do. I’ll be over there on Saturday.

And yeah, about that hammer... see, I though it was a paperweight, so I put it on all my papers with my transaction records and it fell off the table and into a pile of junk I had. Now I can’t find it. But don’t worry, I’ll look for it today. It’s not a big pile per se.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Nuh-uh, no way. I won’t buy something unless I see it working myself. Keep the trigger on the mortar. Ill try not to blast Eragon away, I promise.

As for pilots, I’m sure Pete would be a good option. He only did a spin-dive three times last time I went on a flight with him. Just don’t eat a large meal and side effects won’t be as bad.

Elephant Hammer? Is that what it was? Whoops...
Well I’m not leaving it fully assembled and operable where people can misfire and damage it, tell you what, I’ll hide the manual and trigger near it and when you stop in, message me and I can walk you through it’s operation for a test fire (only get 2 test shots though unless Eragon is there too).

Hmm, haven’t had a chance to ride with Pete, that sounds reasonable provided he books at the same rates as Leo.

And yes! That’s mine, and I needed it; I had a drawer get stuck open and the sledge wasn’t doing anything. (Whatever you do don’t let Eragon touch it)

And yeah, about that hammer... see, I though it was a paperweight, so I put it on all my papers with my transaction records and it fell off the table and into a pile of junk I had. Now I can’t find it. But don’t worry, I’ll look for it today. It’s not a big pile per se.
Uh oh - Ang, you shouldn't have invited me over the other day to help clean...I guess you haven't been in your office recently, but you are welcome for the new skylight/window - I just haven't gotten around to putting the glass in yet. Elephant Hammer....that makes so much more sense now! I was wondering how I suddenly tripled in size - that usually only happens after a meal at Taco Bell, and I haven't been there for a few days. I'll have to be a bit more careful with that in the future I suppose. I wonder - would replacing the head increase the power? Hmmm...Mind, does your BDM contact have any glitter-infused hammerheads? And I don't mean the sharks, since A. those would be awkward on the hammer, and B. would turn a smashing implement into more of a tearing implement (which may actually be a good thing.

As for who could pilot my chopper, I suppose Pete is a decent choice, but I think he's preoccupied with the Cows out west. Ever since they came home, life's been busy for ole Crazy Pete. I was actually going to pilot it myself - I've played a few plane flight sims, how much harder could a real life helicopter be than a virtual plane? I'm sure that once I figure out where the mouse is, we will be just fine (as long as I can turn off Inverted Controls, otherwise I can promise several high speed ground pounds).

The other question we need to decide is where we head to. I was kinda thinking Tel Aviv perhaps - I've heard it israeli cool.
Israel is non extraditable for moose-related incidents, right? (Hey - it's not my fault. How was I supposed to know the moose community had no-trespassing signs up. I don't read Mooseese)
Otherwise scratch that idea - Europe might be better.
You both rock lol
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Uh oh - Ang, you shouldn't have invited me over the other day to help clean...I guess you haven't been in your office recently, but you are welcome for the new skylight/window - I just haven't gotten around to putting the glass in yet. Elephant Hammer....that makes so much more sense now! I was wondering how I suddenly tripled in size - that usually only happens after a meal at Taco Bell, and I haven't been there for a few days. I'll have to be a bit more careful with that in the future I suppose.

As for who could pilot my chopper, I suppose Pete is a decent choice, but I think he's preoccupied with the Cows out west. Ever since they came home, life's been busy for ole Crazy Pete. I was actually going to pilot it myself - I've played a few plane flight sims, how much harder could a real life helicopter be than a virtual plane? I'm sure that once I figure out where the mouse is, we will be just fine (as long as I can turn off Inverted Controls, otherwise I can promise several high speed ground pounds).

The other question we need to decide is where we head to. I was kinda thinking Tel Aviv perhaps - I've heard it israeli cool.
Israel is non extraditable for moose-related incidents, right? (Hey - it's not my fault. How was I supposed to know the moose community had no-trespassing signs up. I don't read Mooseese)
You both rock lol
Oh... thats nice, Eragon. I appreciate the thought (I think) but you forgot it rained after you left. I just went to the office this morning and now all my papers... and my sparkle-infested art journal... are all wet. I guess I can handle the non-rabid squirrels that nested on my shelves, though. At least they don’t leave a trail of glitter everywhere they go.

... um, now that I think about it, I might not be able to go. :? You know, I got a thing. Oh and that other thing... yeah.
”israeli cool,” ha. I see what you did there.

As far as I know they don’t really care about Moose. However, they do have a thing against squirrels. Just make sure your chopper and clothes are clean of any fur or stray glitter.

Uh oh - Ang, you shouldn't have invited me over the other day to help clean...I guess you haven't been in your office recently, but you are welcome for the new skylight/window - I just haven't gotten around to putting the glass in yet. Elephant Hammer....that makes so much more sense now! I was wondering how I suddenly tripled in size - that usually only happens after a meal at Taco Bell, and I haven't been there for a few days. I'll have to be a bit more careful with that in the future I suppose.

You both rock lol
Oh... thats nice, Eragon. I appreciate the thought (I think) but you forgot it rained after you left. I just went to the office this morning and now all my papers... and my sparkle-infested art journal... are all wet. I guess I can handle the non-rabid squirrels that nested on my shelves, though. At least they don’t leave a trail of glitter everywhere they go.

... um, now that I think about it, I might not be able to go. :? You know, I got a thing. Oh and that other thing... yeah.

As far as I know they don’t really care about Moose. However, they do have a thing against squirrels. Just make sure your chopper and clothes are clean of any fur or stray glitter.
...Serious Elephant Regret right about now. I'm gonna need that back in one piece.

Riiiigghhht, how about I fly this time; I don't want you getting pulled over for flying in the wrong skylane. What if I even leave my yak poncho at home? (I did just wax it for this trip, but it'll hold until the ski trip).

Been to Israel, and yes Israeli cool (and also warm), would love to go back. And yes they do have a procedure in place for moose incidents, but moreso for camels, so yeah you're gonna need a new carry-on just in case.
But I'd totally be game for Europe this time of year. I'm having so much fun with this lol

That's a shame about the water damage, try running a fan and the AC, but make sure to clear out the papers and squirrels, or it'll be double the mess.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

That's a shame about the water damage, try running a fan and the AC, but make sure to clear out the papers and squirrels, or it'll be double the mess.
Whoops.

Awww, it's ruined, memes have entered the story :(
Anyways, thank you both for participating, y'all made this far more fun than I intended - we shall have to do it again sometime (prepare yourselves forums).

@mods....I'm not really sure what happened here, and I have a nagging feeling that we might have gone slightly off-topic (or maybe that's just the glitter). That being said, Difinitus started it :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Whoops.

Anyways, thank you both for participating, y'all made this far more fun than I intended - we shall have to do it again sometime (prepare yourselves forums).

@mods....I'm not really sure what happened here, and I have a nagging feeling that we might have gone slightly off-topic (or maybe that's just the glitter). That being said, Difinitus started it :?
Nah, I had a part in it too. I’m sorry. But... it was mostly Eragons fault. :shock:

Absolutely, was a ton of fun, lol. I can’t wait for our next little adventure :D

Nah, I had a part in it too. I’m sorry. But... it was mostly Eragons fault. :shock:

Absolutely, was a ton of fun, lol. I can’t wait for our next little adventure :D
Lol, sorry, but it was inevitable that the memes would descend.

But I had asparklyblast :D and will definitely call you guys the next time I need to plan a party lol.
And I can say that without a doubt, it’s Rab’s fault (as usual).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com