Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Most populated servers

Can someone shine some light on the 3 most populated servers?

Lately Belenus seems like there aren’t many people active around lvl 100 and it’s boring leveling alone.

I’d rather give up my lux and lvl as a group from scratch if I have to
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Re: Most populated servers

Is there a good amount of lower level players? Lower level clans that help gear players? I wanna be a Druid
but I’m gonna be starting our new with no lux and I don’t wanna take even longer to get armor if there isn’t many lower level players and clans.
Trappin4Dayz- Lvl 30+ Ranger

Run guys. Game is dead.
For declaring the game dead, there’s still a strangely consistent fascination with keeping up with it.
Obviously there is some level of care for the game to be this invested in convincing others to hate it, but taking out frustration in the form of sympathetic fanfare is kinda old hat. Not specifically accusing the quote, but it’s kinda a recurring theme among several individuals. Other than attention and negative feedback, what’s the intention of this line of discussion?
“Yup devs are greedy morons with no regard for the community they inherited. Game dead, let’s cry.”
I get the frustration, but again, there’s nothing new here under the sun. Providing positive feedback and ideas for progress in areas that need it is always helpful, but saying “it sucks, fix all of it... See? Nothing happened; therefore they don’t care, just sucking the cash cow dry.” isn’t exactly that.
yes, extensive hyperbole, but one good turn deserves another lol

Edit: sorry for off topic. But it depends on what you’re looking for in a server; epona is large but is a different environment than say Lugh, but population-wise, I think it’s probably Epona.
Last edited by Mind on Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Run guys. Game is dead.
For declaring the game dead, there’s still a strangely consistent fascination with keeping up with it.
Obviously there is some level of care for the game to be this invested in convincing others to hate it, but taking out frustration in the form of sympathetic fanfare is kinda old hat. Not specifically accusing the quote, but it’s kinda a recurring theme among several individuals. Other than attention and negative feedback, what’s the intention of this line of discussion?
“Yup devs are greedy morons with no regard for the community they inherited. Game dead, let’s cry.”
I get the frustration, but again, there’s nothing new here under the sun. Providing positive feedback and ideas for progress in areas that need it is always helpful, but saying “it sucks, fix all of it... See? Nothing happened; therefore they don’t care, just sucking the cash cow dry.” isn’t exactly that.
yes, extensive hyperbole, but one good turn deserves another lol

Edit: sorry for off topic. But it depends on what you’re looking for in a server; epona is large but is a different environment than say Lugh, but population-wise, I think it’s probably Epona.
I have been mourning my 225 Druid on Donn for weeks now. I've been posting on here for days, but it's apparent how little involvement anyone has with this game.

I never meant to insult the devs intelligence, let's be clear. Attack their character for being greedy, maybe, I won't deny that. Had they offered a 'quad plat event' with the understanding it was CH's last big hurrah, heck, I might have bought some, lol.

If your best solution is to walk away from my character and start over on another sever, thank u, but that's a hard pass.

If we're discussing solutions, maybe give me the option to 1 time transfer my account to another sever. If Epona it's the last best sever, so be it, let me join. I want to kill BT , Dino, and one day, years from now, at 240 or 250, maybe even Crom if the game develops that far.

But to see VR ensure that DBL plat happens when we all know the state of the game, is well... Rather disgusting. Shame on them.

By all means, find me a ray of hope in this dark place. Jabawocky is a saaaaaad panda.

I've always been of the opinion that it's nearly always the players who kill a game, and not the developers.

The reason I say that is because it's very easy to place the blame on the developers, when the issue is actually with the players themselves. If players stick around, a game can continue indefinitely. If players leave a game (regardless of the reason) that's the player's fault, not the developers (in my opinion). Really the only way the developers are squarely to blame is when the game gets 100% shut down - RIP club penguin - which isn't gonna happen to CH anytime soon

Sure, there may be content updates (or lack thereof) that people hate, and leave because of (for example RuneScape's evolution of combat update several years ago, if anyone is familiar with that) - but again, it's the players who are leaving because of their personal opinions about the content. Of course it goes both ways - developers need to create content that their players are interested in. However, they also need to create content that fits with their longterm plan for the game, even when it may not line up with what the players want. Yes, VR is busy working on Warhammer Odyssey, and yes, CH seems to have been pushed to the side. However, does that mean that the game is dying out? No not really. It's quite possible that once VR gets Warhammer Odyssey out and running, they will be able to go back and dedicate more time to CH. We honestly don't know, and any guesses until that happens is just that - guesses.

I'm not saying that players don't have excellent reasons for quitting, I definitely understand and even agree with most of them. However, I caution against putting the blame squarely on the developers - regardless of the reasons, the player is the one choosing to leave after all, and the player is the one who is contributing to the death of the game by taking one more player out of the game. Nuada had been an unfortunately good example of that.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I've always been of the opinion that it's nearly always the players who kill a game, and not the developers.

The reason I say that is because it's very easy to place the blame on the developers, when the issue is actually with the players themselves. If players stick around, a game can continue indefinitely. If players leave a game (regardless of the reason) that's the player's fault, not the developers (in my opinion). Really the only way the developers are squarely to blame is when the game gets 100% shut down - RIP club penguin - which isn't gonna happen to CH anytime soon

Sure, there may be content updates (or lack thereof) that people hate, and leave because of (for example RuneScape's evolution of combat update several years ago, if anyone is familiar with that) - but again, it's the players who are leaving because of their personal opinions about the content. Of course it goes both ways - developers need to create content that their players are interested in. However, they also need to create content that fits with their longterm plan for the game, even when it may not line up with what the players want. Yes, VR is busy working on Warhammer Odyssey, and yes, CH seems to have been pushed to the side. However, does that mean that the game is dying out? No not really. It's quite possible that once VR gets Warhammer Odyssey out and running, they will be able to go back and dedicate more time to CH. We honestly don't know, and any guesses until that happens is just that - guesses.

I'm not saying that players don't have excellent reasons for quitting, I definitely understand and even agree with most of them. However, I caution against putting the blame squarely on the developers - regardless of the reasons, the player is the one choosing to leave after all, and the player is the one who is contributing to the death of the game by taking one more player out of the game. Nuada had been an unfortunately good example of that.
The game has had a ton of problems lately. But i agree that the biggest reason people leave servers or the game is due to them or other players behaviors.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.