Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

making money

I'm a lvl 15 rogue and I was like I can kill monsters quick, but I cant fight for long because of my lack of armor. I went to every item trader and all the armor was high priced so I was wondering is there one perticular monster that gives lots of coins or is there items that are worth a lot ?

Re: making money

It worked but it's nerfed ;)
That explains why the Alemaster took forever to spawn. :|

The best way to make money (at least for me) at the 15-20 level range is to just patrol Crookback Hollow. The crookbacks range from about level 6 to around 18 or 19 towards the back in the throne room (some with a 2-3 stars, or whatever the game jargon is here- I'm fairly new to the game myself). Most crookbacks will drop a coin as well as some cheap armor or a bloodstone occasionally, which can be sold for gold. The higher echelon crookbacks will usually drop some better loot, so forming a group and stalking around the throne room usually yields decent results.

In addition, keep replaying the mine-pick quest while you're doing this. The mine pick chests are everywhere in Crookback Hollow (with 2 chests in the throne room) so you can multitask and get a little more cash money. 8-)
Name: Azeral
Class: Warrior
Clan: [STEEL]
World: Mabon

Re: making money

Just make money by being idle while you sleep go to crookback hallow and stay near mobs with good drops and what you can handle if you stick to this you will advance in level and in money making it good for both sides drops are mostly likely agate bloodstones and other rocks that are good when sold.when you wake up you might have made 2000 or more(depending on your lvl) goodluck!!
Apply for DarkKnights at www.clandarkknights.webs.com