Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hellsteed leaving store

LEAVING THE STORE SOON
The Hellsteed Mount and Samhain Fashion Sets will be leaving the store soon, so don't delay! Pick up the Witchbane Mystery Chests for a chance to obtain these seasonally exclusive items before they're gone.
After that will existing Dark Essences still work ?
Will people be able to turn back their mount for half of essenses if they want ?
Current chests will still contain essences if they were bought before but not opened ?
Will Hellsteed and or spirit mounts get any buff ?

Re: Hellsteed leaving store

So what happens if people are left on tier 4, forever stuck?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Seasonally exclusive seems like it will be returning next samhain, but thats almost an entire year from now. I think they should at least be tradeable to compensate for that.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

LEAVING THE STORE SOON
The Hellsteed Mount and Samhain Fashion Sets will be leaving the store soon, so don't delay! Pick up the Witchbane Mystery Chests for a chance to obtain these seasonally exclusive items before they're gone.
After that will existing Dark Essences still work ?
Will people be able to turn back their mount for half of essenses if they want ?
Current chests will still contain essences if they were bought before but not opened ?
Will Hellsteed and or spirit mounts get any buff ?
My personal guesses:
- No
- Maybe? But if the above is No, then it would be a bad move
- Yes
- No

I'm assuming when they say that the mount will leave the store, it won't be available for purchase with essences. If that's the case, then trading your mount in for essences wouldn't work. I'm assuming they won't change the drop rates on the existing chests, so essences would probably stay in them, with the assumption that most people won't be saving chests for an extended period of time. Buffing the mounts would be a horrible idea, after they are no longer available.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It would be pretty harsh if you werent allowed to use the essences you had already received or were able to find to purchase. It makes sense that there would be no more available except those already found or still hiding in chests already purchased, or even none in purchased by unopened chests, but ones already found in a chest should be available to use or buy/sell... Which is how folks needing another 1 or 2 would (in theory) be able to complete theirs before next year. To be unable to use those already "alive" (found n removed from chests n sitting in someone's inventory) would be the same as taking it away from them.

VR please respond to these questions. This isnt your average question that you can just ignore. People need to know these answers right away. Thank you.

It seems as if this mount should not be tiered. They could still be eggs that come from chests so they could be sold or traded until used, but once used should create the final version of the mount. That would make the rarity sensible and would eliminate the anger/frustration people are going to feel when they can't access enough of the tokens and are stuck with a fairly useless uber expensive low tier mount, and generate interest and desire for them which doesnt exist thus far.

VR, its not too late. So few of the hellsteeds exist in the game already that you could fix this fiasco by giving the current hellsteed mounts all the top tier stats, keep the rare drop rate but make the essences create only the top tier hellsteed when used.

They may be withdrawing it for the moment, but it has not been said that it will be forever... I think this frame will probably appear again in the future (even if I find it crazy just like you to have left it so little time available...)

A little out of context, but I take this opportunity to ask, do some of you know the release date of the Vindicator set ? And do you think he'll be there in the next chests ? (I hope so, because on my server it's a pain to get one.)

VR, its not too late. So few of the hellsteeds exist in the game already that you could fix this fiasco by giving the current hellsteed mounts all the top tier stats, keep the rare drop rate but make the essences create only the top tier hellsteed when used.
The only way this would work is if anyone with a higher tier mount will get essences back for each tier - e.g. someone with a tier 4 will get 3 essences.

I think that having tiered mounts as a temporary addition was a pretty bad idea. Now, if they had been achievable through hard work - such as through a quest, that's a different story. However, due to the insane rarity, there isn't much point in having a lower tier mount outside of the simple fashion aspect. If that had been the intention, essences should have been made 25x more common, with 50% stats. I'm sure people would prefer that to what has happened this event.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The only way this would work is if anyone with a higher tier mount will get essences back for each tier - e.g. someone with a tier 4 will get 3 essences.

I think that having tiered mounts as a temporary addition was a pretty bad idea. Now, if they had been achievable through hard work - such as through a quest, that's a different story. However, due to the insane rarity, there isn't much point in having a lower tier mount outside of the simple fashion aspect. If that had been the intention, essences should have been made 25x more common, with 50% stats. I'm sure people would prefer that to what has happened this event.
Agreed, but they did create it and now the only way to make it make sense and be fair to everyone is to eliminate the tier aspect, keep the uber rarity, and remove it from chests as planned. Yes they would need to reimburse essences to anyone who managed to find and use more than 1...all 3 of those folks. Lol.

They cannot go back now and increase the drop rate because that would not be fair to all the people who bought chests in support of the event opening all the way til now. It wouldn't be fair to people who made buying and selling decisions about the hellsteed mount for VR to go back on their word and keep the essences around in chests for longer, and it seems like a huge mistake to just leave things as they are now and leave everyone hanging who ends up having wasted tons of gold n plat trying in vain to complete the impossible hellsteed.

Eliminating the tier would fix the whole mess, please everyone involved, and increase chest sells even more this weekend....and the only thing close to a negative is that a few people would get reimbursed in the form of some of the essences they already used. Im not even sure there is a single t6 hellsteed on each server though, so this could only be at most a handfull of people.