Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Excited for the 150% xp event!

Same here. I love bergerson's use of vocals more then Phoenix's, but their music is still amazing. I'm surprised I found another person who listens to TSFH on CH! The first (and only other person) i found is my clan leader
I only like the instrumental versions. Vocals are meh (some are decent)
Always nice to meet someone that’s into epic instrumental :D And I only know like 2 or 3 people that like TSFH irl so I’m glad to have met 2 more on CH lol.
Yeah, sometimes of vocals are a little weird. Like I love Battleborn, and sometimes sing along with it, but looking closer at the words it looks kinda like it was just thrown together real quickly. But my favorite pieces that have lyrics are See Me Fight, Star Sky, and maybe even Step Into the Light... Vanquish is okay too.
Star sky is good, personal fan of sky world/for the win
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Same here. I love bergerson's use of vocals more then Phoenix's, but their music is still amazing. I'm surprised I found another person who listens to TSFH on CH! The first (and only other person) i found is my clan leader
Always nice to meet someone that’s into epic instrumental :D And I only know like 2 or 3 people that like TSFH irl so I’m glad to have met 2 more on CH lol.
Yeah, sometimes of vocals are a little weird. Like I love Battleborn, and sometimes sing along with it, but looking closer at the words it looks kinda like it was just thrown together real quickly. But my favorite pieces that have lyrics are See Me Fight, Star Sky, and maybe even Step Into the Light... Vanquish is okay too.
I found TSFH by complete chance too lol. Was watching a trailer which used its music and it sounded awesome so I looked it up and became hooked... back when I played hockey if I had TSFH playing during games it would probably be considered cheating lmao.

Just never really liked the vocals on most of their music. Star Sky is better as an instrument imo. Victory is probably one of the few that I can enjoy.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Weekend plans? What are those? I got mad amounts of lixing to do! Gotta get my 217 rogue to 220 then I'll see where i go after
Mad amount of lixing to gain 3 level lol this is funny. How many lixes did u use going from 216 to 217?
7-8 solo ,_, takes ridiculous amounts of time... beyond the enjoyable amount

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Star sky is good, personal fan of sky world/for the win
I found TSFH by complete chance too lol. Was watching a trailer which used its music and it sounded awesome so I looked it up and became hooked... back when I played hockey if I had TSFH playing during games it would probably be considered cheating lmao.

Just never really liked the vocals on most of their music. Star Sky is better as an instrument imo. Victory is probably one of the few that I can enjoy.
Sky World is pretty cool. Which album is that from again?

Haha, Id like to see you play hockey listening to TSFH :lol: I like to listen to it while battling the monsters in the land of Homework and writing epic tales of knights.
My brother actually introduced TSFH to me. It’s kinda funny really because I never was interested in Medieval/Celtic things and epic instrumental music until I read King Arthur on my own when I was like 10. Now I’m all about it!
Audiomachine is a great group too. They’re more “elegant,” though. But for those of you into Celtic music Adrian von Ziegler and Brunuhville are great. Von Ziegler’s music totally makes me want to play Skyrim and think about Vikings haha.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Weekend plans? What are those? I got mad amounts of lixing to do! Gotta get my 217 rogue to 220 then I'll see where i go after
Mad amount of lixing to gain 3 level lol this is funny. How many lixes did u use going from 216 to 217?
Did bounties for the entirety of 216-217. You also forgot to see the fact that I said "then i'll see where i go after". Made it to 218 yesterday, made 2019 today, at about 1.5 bars per lix w/ the help with of a mage w/ pierce lure

Haha, Id like to see you play hockey listening to TSFH :lol: I like to listen to it while battling the monsters in the land of Homework and writing epic tales of knights.
My brother actually introduced TSFH to me. It’s kinda funny really because I never was interested in Medieval/Celtic things and epic instrumental music until I read King Arthur on my own when I was like 10. Now I’m all about it!
Audiomachine is a great group too. They’re more “elegant,” though. But for those of you into Celtic music Adrian von Ziegler and Brunuhville are great. Von Ziegler’s music totally makes me want to play Skyrim and think about Vikings haha.
It’d be fun to watch until someone ends up getting hurt lol (hockey is a bit rough haha). Always listen to it while doing homework, as it actually turns rather boring material somewhat enjoyable :lol: I was interested in medieval since the moment my friends introduced me to legend of Zelda back in elementary school. Probably why I was able to get into TSFH so easily (was also playing CH by that point.. started the game when I was 11).

Never heard of Audiomachine, will have to check em out.

It’d be fun to watch until someone ends up getting hurt lol (hockey is a bit rough haha). Always listen to it while doing homework, as it actually turns rather boring material somewhat enjoyable :lol: I was interested in medieval since the moment my friends introduced me to legend of Zelda back in elementary school. Probably why I was able to get into TSFH so easily (was also playing CH by that point.. started the game when I was 11).

Audiomachine makes some really good music. Here's my entire list of what I like to listen to:
TSFH
Audiomachine
Glitch Mob
Instrumental Core
Really Slow Motion
TheFatRat
Approaching Nirvana
Matias Pumaala
Nox Arcana
Those are a bunch of the ones I listen to, among others

Audiomachine makes some really good music. Here's my entire list of what I like to listen to:
TSFH
Audiomachine
Glitch Mob
Instrumental Core
Really Slow Motion
TheFatRat
Approaching Nirvana
Matias Pumaala
Nox Arcana
Those are a bunch of the ones I listen to, among others
Haha, yeah we wouldn’t want someone to get hurt....:?

I’ve heard of Really Slow Motion, Matias Puumala, and I think Nox Arcana. I don’t really listen to much by them though. However, I love Black Widow by Puumala. It’s awesome.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Lol love the off topic (am still excited for the weekend still, have hit one milestone already).

Am a fan of TSFH, but honestly I’m just now realizing how little I’ve scratched the surface of here. Heart of Courage has made it into my music book, and I have several others on various playlists, but I’m definitely going to revisit now lol.

And yeah, Medieval-type stuff has always interested me. Got into reading the Squire’s Tale books when I was younger (hilarious retelling of Arthurian legend), and now consistently listen to the Myths & Legends podcast that delves deep into many cultures’ oral traditions and stories. Have been addicted to the Forged in Fire series (really appeals to the maker in me and who doesn’t love Doug Marcaida whacking things with sharp objects).

Another of the biggest influences for that time period was my brother and I were addicted to the games: Celtic Kings, Nemesis of the Roman Empire, Age of Empires, and Civilization. (The latter two are classics everywhere, and the previous two are the first two games in the Impervium Anthology series I believe. Very good campaign play, with relatively complex strategy.) That and the Mike Duncan podcast really fostered an interest in the Roman/post-Roman periods.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com