Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Players Unable to Login

... to PM me with your character name and server. I will assist you getting back in the game. Please be mindful that it's the weekend and I may not respond right away, but I will be periodically checking PMs to assist those in need.

This only applies to players who are experiencing infinite loading screen or getting an error about your character already logged in.

This is not a way to seek assistance with account recovery such as; forgotten password, conflicted accounts or banned accounts. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com or appeals@onethumbmobile.com for banned accounts.
It's happened again to my toon. I PMed you. Mind helping out?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

My character is stuck. Login takes forever or I am told it is in use. Afardof, level 77 warrior on Mabon. Currently in Tavern. Can anyone help? Cant face starting over...

Update: pls ignore. Unstuck now!!!
Last edited by Robpl on Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

... to PM me with your character name and server. I will assist you getting back in the game. Please be mindful that it's the weekend and I may not respond right away, but I will be periodically checking PMs to assist those in need.

This only applies to players who are experiencing infinite loading screen or getting an error about your character already logged in.

This is not a way to seek assistance with account recovery such as; forgotten password, conflicted accounts or banned accounts. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com or appeals@onethumbmobile.com for banned accounts.
I don’t have enough posts to pm you, so here’s my ingame name Grenade and I’m on server epona. Infinite loading screen.