Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Players Unable to Login

Hello, I logged out in the the global arena and cant log back in. It keeps saying try logging back in 5 mins its been 2 days. Logged in with other account it said I'm still logged in. If you can help me with this problem I
will much appreciate it thank you be well.

Character name: Skraz
Level: 224
Class: Rogue
Server: Epona

hello;
for the past month and half to 2 months i have practically begged for help with my situation. i seriously feel that its really messed up that no one has tried to help me. especially since i have multiple accounts and have been a active player for a while now. i even put my family member on to the game and hes an active player for years since the game first came out. i am here to see if anyone else is having issues getting help from support to correct issues with the game. because this is fowl.

Hi all, I am now able to log in as it appears support has fixed the issue regarding not being able to log in (“Account already logged in, please try again in 5 minutes”). It seems that planned emergency resets were planned to help assist us with the bug along with some potential other issues. Just wanted to update you all with my status and I hope you all are able to get in as well.

Happy bossing!