Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Players Unable to Login

PSA: for all posting here. DO NOT post username or password to the public forums. If you provide the name of your CHARACTER and what server they're on, they should be able to identify you and will let you know if they need any more info, but they shouldn't need your username and they will NEVER need your password.
Also for those stuck in tavern, try using the "character stuck" option under settings. Good luck all :)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Name : Culona Virus
Ah I see the problem now. Culona Virus infected everyone in tavern so they are being quarantined in the rooms there so the characters can’t be used. Don’t worry lads, you only have to be quarantined for 2 weeks
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Ive been stuck in arena, my toons name is BloodGrub lvl 223 rogue in Epona
... to PM me with your character name and server. I will assist you getting back in the game. Please be mindful that it's the weekend and I may not respond right away, but I will be periodically checking PMs to assist those in need.

This only applies to players who are experiencing infinite loading screen or getting an error about your character already logged in.

This is not a way to seek assistance with account recovery such as; forgotten password, conflicted accounts or banned accounts. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com or appeals@onethumbmobile.com for banned accounts.

... to PM me with your character name and server. I will assist you getting back in the game. Please be mindful that it's the weekend and I may not respond right away, but I will be periodically checking PMs to assist those in need.

This only applies to players who are experiencing infinite loading screen or getting an error about your character already logged in.

This is not a way to seek assistance with account recovery such as; forgotten password, conflicted accounts or banned accounts. Please email support@onethumbmobile.com or appeals@onethumbmobile.com for banned accounts.
I just got this issue last night through to this morning. I can't pm because my forum acct is too new

character name: Nexis
world : Epona

I'm new here and dk how to pm over here , sorry. I've been experiencing the log in issue from last nyt - I've tried all sorts of ways to get in but I'm stuck.
My friends told me that my character is stuck in tavern - pls help me get back into the game . We'll really appreciate yall if yall fix this

Character name - Evann Prosser

World - gwydion

Class - Rogue

Pls fix this , ty.
Last edited by Evann on Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:23 am, edited 3 times in total.