Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fix ASAP

#32
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:
Zkills wrote:50% less dmg? You do realize that any given mage only has two good skills to use for dps right? Cut firestorm in half and it hits like a dodgeball thrown by a 2 year old. Great way to make PvP even more unbalanced towards rogues/warriors who can already run with enough resists.

All aoes not just mages will do 100% damage on 1 person and 50% on anyone else, it’s called balancing.

That’s still a horrible idea. If you actually try group PvP with a mage you’ll find that you’ll often come across 2 or more players working together and you get outnumbered, and that’s where firestorm/ice blast comes into play... since mages lack heavily on defenses and only have 2 skills for dps they rely a lot on their glass canon capabilities... hindering a mages glass canon capability in PvP just makes things even more unbalanced... they’re glass canons, so ofc they should have the ability to nuke a small area of players. It’s the consequence of players being huddled up in a small area, which if you have noticed is the area closest to the entrance to the PvP zone and is where you’ll see 90% of mage AOEs being casted.

Besides you can only cast lure on one person at a time so the damage might as well already be cut in half when unlured players are hit.


I am an END GAME MAGE. Aeos are unbalanced. I dont even see who I hit. I cast iceblast and see my pvp rank go up... so much fun... so deserved...

Not just mages damage should be cut, all damage should be cut. They need to make pvp so that a good duel lasts more than 30 seconds imo. Rn a pvp duel is ended within 10 seconds.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Fix ASAP

#33
Lag needs to be fixed ASAP, would also be nice to be able to group other servers.

I love this boss, just need to take it with a pinch of salt if you get killed. :D
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

Re: Fix ASAP

#34
paggasquid wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:All aoes not just mages will do 100% damage on 1 person and 50% on anyone else, it’s called balancing.

That’s still a horrible idea. If you actually try group PvP with a mage you’ll find that you’ll often come across 2 or more players working together and you get outnumbered, and that’s where firestorm/ice blast comes into play... since mages lack heavily on defenses and only have 2 skills for dps they rely a lot on their glass canon capabilities... hindering a mages glass canon capability in PvP just makes things even more unbalanced... they’re glass canons, so ofc they should have the ability to nuke a small area of players. It’s the consequence of players being huddled up in a small area, which if you have noticed is the area closest to the entrance to the PvP zone and is where you’ll see 90% of mage AOEs being casted.

Besides you can only cast lure on one person at a time so the damage might as well already be cut in half when unlured players are hit.


I am an END GAME MAGE. Aeos are unbalanced. I dont even see who I hit. I cast iceblast and see my pvp rank go up... so much fun... so deserved...

Not just mages damage should be cut, all damage should be cut. They need to make pvp so that a good duel lasts more than 30 seconds imo. Rn a pvp duel is ended within 10 seconds.

Lol if all damage were cut PvP rogues and warriors would be literally impossible to kill. Any kill in PvP is well deserved (unless of course you’re using broken gear to win like reaver jewelry or freeze mounts). Casting an AoE on a bunch of players huddled up not paying attention is a smart play by any mage. Tactical advantage. I personally put in a lot of thought before attacking players. I run around looking for the most vulnerable group while keeping an eye out for players who may be hunting for me and remembering where they are usually positioned, i then quickly run away to avoid players keeping a lock on me and then decide if I hit the same group again or go for a different area. It’s not necessarily simply blindly casting an AoE on a group of players, doing that will get yourself killed more quickly.
Last edited by Zkills on Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Arena Feedback

#36
Didn't think it was possible to get this game more troll oriented then D2 but with this new event I just got to hand it to y'all! It's 100% amazing to kill any still living vibe for this game. I'm overwhelmed by how fast I lost hope on humanity after spending 30min trying to DPS the witch while getting killed even before having the possibility to even target the boss. I have a hard time imagining how to make this raid worse, you all did a great job!

If bullying and trolling was a sport, the witch is definitely the world cup of it.

Keep up the good work!
Dunkeelmeh lvl 223 druid
IKEA lvl 223 ranger
WHAAAAAA lvl 222 rogue
DING lvl 220 mage
CONCORDIIA

Re: Fix ASAP

#37
Not sure why anyone is even bothering to waste their time and resources on the witch. By now we all know the outcome of all the effort, so why put ourselves through it? Should move on and leave the 9 year olds who get joy from killing folks focused on a greater task to kill one another while standing beside a boss they will never be able to touch.

Re: Fix ASAP

#38
Miakoda wrote:Not sure why anyone is even bothering to waste their time and resources on the witch. By now we all know the outcome of all the effort, so why put ourselves through it? Should move on and leave the 9 year olds who get joy from killing folks focused on a greater task to kill one another while standing beside a boss they will never be able to touch.


The main benefit of killing the witch (aside from the chance of getting dhio loot for clans that can't yet kill dhio) is that VR has more data to dig through in order to improve future global bosses. While I don't really like the implementation in this case, I think it's necessary (or at least important) for expanding CH in the future.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can occasionally find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Fix ASAP

#39
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:Just need to fix the lag and maybe make aoe do 50% less damage on everyone but the person that the skill was casted on ( it that makes sense) , will make this 100x more enjoyable.

50% less dmg? You do realize that any given mage only has two good skills to use for dps right? Cut firestorm in half and it hits like a dodgeball thrown by a 2 year old. Great way to make PvP even more unbalanced towards rogues/warriors who can already run with enough resists.

Actually any good mage usually has 3 dps skills at least

Re: Fix ASAP

#40
Master Mage wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Rogue4Life wrote:Just need to fix the lag and maybe make aoe do 50% less damage on everyone but the person that the skill was casted on ( it that makes sense) , will make this 100x more enjoyable.

50% less dmg? You do realize that any given mage only has two good skills to use for dps right? Cut firestorm in half and it hits like a dodgeball thrown by a 2 year old. Great way to make PvP even more unbalanced towards rogues/warriors who can already run with enough resists.

Actually any good mage usually has 3 dps skills at least

Na not in PvP. If you’re a firemage and use shards as your third skill it’ll hit next to nothing without ice attun and ice lure. Same thing with ice mage. DoTs take far too long to get good dmg in and you’re first dps skill will be ready again by the time it ticks enough to make any dent.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RoyalBratt and 10 guests