Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DOT should not cancel out

I think DOTs should not cancel so that several people in a clan can actually fight a boss, I’m a Druid and can only use two skills to attack, lightening strike and storm touch, another Druid uses stinging swarm and strangling vines so I can’t use those because they have better equipment/ get mad when I do, so please make it so that several people can use certain skills to actually help kill. Thanks

Re: DOT should not cancel out

This has been an ongoing problem and point of contention for years.

They can't and won't change because it's too difficult-OTM/VR
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

If DOTs stacked that’d be so incredibly op lol. Even if it was only limited to like 3 at a time the dps input would increase so much.. cause not only are there vines and swarm, but skills like rend, rupture, and cg/edl/dl rondels as well which can pack quite a punch. Rogues would become op.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

If DOTs stacked that’d be so incredibly op lol. Even if it was only limited to like 3 at a time the dps input would increase so much.. cause not only are there vines and swarm, but skills like rend, rupture, and cg/edl/dl rondels as well which can pack quite a punch. Rogues would become op.
Maybe let it stack to a certain number of casters? I think that makes much more sense than a bunch of toons having useless skills at bosses.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Rogues would become OP because we’d actually be able to use our OH Skill like every other Class? :roll: :lol:
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Rogues would become OP because we’d actually be able to use our OH Skill like every other Class? :roll: :lol:
Yes, rogues have the best OH skill simply because it’s a DoT lol. Warriors is trash, rangers requires you to land shots and with a cg offhand and you’ll only get one double shot off, mage is only great for spirit control, and druid isn’t even dps. Also because of the fact rend would be able to stack as well which could be argued as one of the best DoTs in the game. Lower damage than others but damn it ticks so fast.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Yes, rogues have the best OH skill simply because it’s a DoT lol. Warriors is trash, rangers requires you to land shots and with a cg offhand and you’ll only get one double shot off, mage is only great for spirit control, and druid isn’t even dps. Also because of the fact rend would be able to stack as well which could be argued as one of the best DoTs in the game. Lower damage than others but damn it ticks so fast.
“Druid isn’t even dps”
Say that to my prime, gele, bt and Dino kills. What have you got kills on? :lol:

My bees tick 1.5+k at every 6* chaos boss, vines have crit 10k at BT and Dino and I’m not even the best dps Druid out there. When you get into the big leagues you’ll see real dps.
Druid also has a great cg offhand stats and bonuses because it boost both dps skills, up to 7k divine damage and a lure.

Rogue offhand biggest issue is that it can be overlapped, that’s not an asset to have. It’s also easy to get 2 double shots on quiver with a godly recast but you can also get 2 with an imp and quick casting. All offhands have pros and cons.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

“Druid isn’t even dps”
Say that to my prime, gele, bt and Dino kills. What have you got kills on? :lol:

My bees tick 1.5+k at every 6* chaos boss, vines have crit 10k at BT and Dino and I’m not even the best dps Druid out there. When you get into the big leagues you’ll see real dps.
Druid also has a great cg offhand stats and bonuses because it boost both dps skills, up to 7k divine damage and a lure.

Rogue offhands biggest issue is that it can be overlapped that’s not an asset to have. It’s also easy to get 2 double shots on quiver with a godly recast but you can also get 2 with an imp and quick casting. All offhands have pros and cons.
Druids can be amazing at dps, Ik lol. My point was the rogue offhands have the best dps skill out of the other offhands. If the DoTs stacked the amount of dps input would be way too high and all current bosses would have to receive a hp/defensive buff in order to balance things out lol... nobody wants that. The fact that you can go that high with bees and vines proves my point even more lol.. imagine if other druids could stack their DoTs on top of yours.

Bees, rupture, vines, rend, rogue offhands, incinerate, frostbite, pet skills, and more rangers would certainly use barbed shot... if all of those stacked it would be far too op, even if only 3 stacked. Rogues would shoot way up as dps simply because they would be able to stack rend/offhands on top of their melee attacks/skills and magic dmg dg.

Sure yeah bosses dying way faster sounds great... I’m just giving the reason why DoTs could never stack and why VR would never go through with it. Best to find a different solution such as maybe giving all DoTs initial impact damage.