Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best Premium Pet - Rogue

For personal use the dragon, specifically magic.

As a clan, a seedling, specifically magic.
Yes indeed..
Even for own dps (mainly auto dmg) is seedling better.
I strongly advice you to get seedling as its most value for overall..

Ive got dragon (magic), phoenix (armor, posion resist, evades) and also magic seedling.
I use the magic seedling 99% of the time.. and phoenix for pvp..
Dragon is garbage (for me and my playstyle) only sitting in. My backpack...
Wish they implement some kind of exclusive shop where you can sell back your exclusive pets and now mounts (chest material mounts, hellsteed the first introduced) more to come for sure..
Fake news!
The dragon's skill does up to 2000+ damage at max tier and maxed out ability with a 15 second cool-down time.
It also is unavoidable - therefore guaranteed damage.
In 15 secs you could possibly auto attack the boss 13,63 times, considering you're haste lixed:
2000 damage divided by 13,63 is 146 extra auto damage, compared to the seed's 100 extra auto damage.
So not only is the dragon better for dps overall, but auto attacks can miss while the skill is unavoidable, so it's even better.
That + the 1000 extra points in crit ability.
There's no doubt that the dragon is the best pet for one's personal DPS.
No not rlly fake news.
I usually boss with my clan and not solo.. so for me having magic seedling and 10+ melee dps standing inside my aura will grant a total of 120 magic dmg per person per 1.1seconds which is ~1000 dmg per second (depending on how many stands in arua) during 70% of the fight (cooldown on skill) which would normally be around 10 minutes if fight is around 15min
So 1000+ dmg per second is 60k+ dmg per minute which is around 600k+ dmg for the fight..
Im a team player :D
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Re: Best Premium Pet - Rogue

Yes indeed..
Even for own dps (mainly auto dmg) is seedling better.
I strongly advice you to get seedling as its most value for overall..

Ive got dragon (magic), phoenix (armor, posion resist, evades) and also magic seedling.
I use the magic seedling 99% of the time.. and phoenix for pvp..
Dragon is garbage (for me and my playstyle) only sitting in. My backpack...
Wish they implement some kind of exclusive shop where you can sell back your exclusive pets and now mounts (chest material mounts, hellsteed the first introduced) more to come for sure..
Fake news!
The dragon's skill does up to 2000+ damage at max tier and maxed out ability with a 15 second cool-down time.
It also is unavoidable - therefore guaranteed damage.
In 15 secs you could possibly auto attack the boss 13,63 times, considering you're haste lixed:
2000 damage divided by 13,63 is 146 extra auto damage, compared to the seed's 100 extra auto damage.
So not only is the dragon better for dps overall, but auto attacks can miss while the skill is unavoidable, so it's even better.
That + the 1000 extra points in crit ability.
There's no doubt that the dragon is the best pet for one's personal DPS.
No not rlly fake news.
I usually boss with my clan and not solo.. so for me having magic seedling and 10+ melee dps standing inside my aura will grant a total of 120 magic dmg per person per 1.1seconds which is ~1000 dmg per second (depending on how many stands in arua) during 70% of the fight (cooldown on skill) which would normally be around 10 minutes if fight is around 15min
So 1000+ dmg per second is 60k+ dmg per minute which is around 600k+ dmg for the fight..
Im a team player :D
You said "even for own dps" and that's what I was referring to.
To quote myself: "There's no doubt that the dragon is the best pet for one's personal DPS."
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?