Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where are we heading?

Question is so simple that VR won’t bother to answer.

But in the realness this is something I am very concern about. As all you do, I I love this game. Not seeing any major update, or having any information where the game is going makes me sad. I can’t not longer find motivation to keep login on everyday to play the game. I have gotten tire of the repetitiveness.

The new update is cool and all but as other players have stated is just a re-skinned of previous content. I kind of have the feeling that VR really has not interest in maintaining this game. I believe that they just want to retain us with this repetitive updates until their new game is release with the hope that most of celctic heroe community will start playing warhammer.

The new update is cool and all but as other players have stated is just a re-skinned of previous content. I kind of have the feeling that VR really has not interest in maintaining this game. I believe that they just want to retain us with this repetitive updates until their new game is release with the hope that most of celctic heroe community will start playing warhammer.
Same thinking man. This is why i asked this question. Now i know the chances of getting a response would be low, but i still wanted to take my shot. I hope this isn't the thinking. Why would people transfer to a game that's ran the same way Celtic is ran. Like, why would someone waste time and resources in a game knowing they might get the same results. Lets see what happens :-|
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

Question is so simple that VR won’t bother to answer.

But in the realness this is something I am very concern about. As all you do, I I love this game. Not seeing any major update, or having any information where the game is going makes me sad. I can’t not longer find motivation to keep login on everyday to play the game. I have gotten tire of the repetitiveness.

Amen brother. Amen.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta