Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

I wonder what crack they are on when they design this
It's a beta test, not a fully designed encounter. That's the problem.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

In order to attract players to do this raid then
1. the loot must worth it. See bt gele dino loot for a % (10-20%?)
2. It must be fair. Thus for the rest something as well. Perhaps a BT seed or a conflux or gele ring?
Last edited by mckenna on Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Most rushed event they ever released. Castle was too dark, an extremely poorly designed event boss, rushed battlemount, and reused useless pumpkin bombs and potions from 2014 that drop from weak skeletons.

Only good things that came from this is the battlemount, the blood moon, and VR gathering data from the large scale encounter... hope they put that data to use for future updates.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hello everyone!

Big congratulations to everyone for working together to defeat Bheara of the Hell Coven. The Witch was met with a good deal of feedback, negative and positive, and in that light we are working on adjustments to make the encounter enjoyable for everyone.

In regards to the loot and in fairness of everyone that was present, we have removed the items from MrScar until the team can review our logs. Rest assured, we will reward all participants manually next week but the details are still being discussed by the team. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Thanks for continuing to share your feedback.

Difinitus
I wasn't there but was this a one time thing or does it spawn frequently? If it spawns on a timer people could of killed it another 2 or 3 times by the time u check your logs, so your just gunna take the drops off of people every time it dies?

False stop misleading people, beta test don’t happen in live game

And can see players from donn complaining about removing drops but if it was any other server who got it they would have done the same.

There can't be any logical explanation on this. Only thing you VR can do is apologise from Community. Accept that this was rushed and was a total garbage design.

Or keep deleting posts you don't like as you have done since you guys fire VR.

False stop misleading people, beta test don’t happen in live game

And can see players from donn complaining about removing drops but if it was any other server who got it they would have done the same.
We appreciate the feedback so far regarding Bheara, but please remember that we are using this as a opportunity to test our system framework for large-scale raid encounters and not to focus on the loot. This encounter is temporary to help us gather critical data and improve our systems.

We're already testing balance changes to reduce her attack and armor.
You are exactly right, beta tests aren't supposed to happen in the live game. That is my main issue here.

I don't have a problem with testing things in a live environment, but when the thing being tested is a big deal that hypes players up and gets them excited, that's when it becomes an issue. Players were led into this (for those who didn't see Difinitus' post) thinking that this was a full blown raid boss that was added for the event. Not a temporary encounter used to test the system framework.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!