Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Halloween Event Hat or Fashion?

Still people on my server logging and asking where the event quest giver is for mask/hat. I didnt know what to say but there isnt one? We thought it was a glitch but guess we were wrong, it actually doesnt exist, why? No new fashion either?

PS: when they said "rare chance" at hellsteed mount that wasnt a joke. No one on my server has one yet. Hopefully some content soon where you dont have to sink in hundreds or thousands for a rare chance at enjoying something.

Re: New Halloween Event Hat or Fashion?

Still people on my server logging and asking where the event quest giver is for mask/hat. I didnt know what to say but there isnt one? We thought it was a glitch but guess we were wrong, it actually doesnt exist, why? No new fashion either?

PS: when they said "rare chance" at hellsteed mount that wasnt a joke. No one on my server has one yet. Hopefully some content soon where you dont have to sink in hundreds or thousands for a rare chance at enjoying something.
There is no new fashion of any type for this event, unfortunately.

VR has been working on a large quality of life update for CH with big bug fixes and other currently unknown game changes. That plus their ongoing work on their second game probably contributed toward this event being a very small one.

It may have also been a last minute idea, without giving much time to fully design content out. That's my personal guess - everything seems kind of slapped together last minute. The hellsteed mount was the only graphical addition to the game (and it might not even have been intended as a samhain-release mount), plus the very obvious mistakes with the missing description and title for all 8 new items (I actually had to...*gasp* enter the name/description into the CHDB myself :shock: just update the text.db already lol).

Unfortunately, I don't know if VR will be able to confirm or deny anything, so we are left to our imaginations as to why this event is the way that it is.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!