Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rarest barding?

I remember sing the lich version somewhere awhile back. Its pretty neat.
Sweet know the effect skill has?
Pretty sure that the skill is the same as the potions you can take to counteract the boss area effects (Reaver's movement speed debuff, not sure what Lich boss does), though I think the skill doesn't give you the negative effect that the potions do.

Not entirely sure, as I've never seen them in game. Definitely a rare and neat item though!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Where can you get that Barding from?
In the Corrupted Gardens, there is a weekly quest that you can complete (by killing the Reaver or Lich boss). I'm pretty sure that the rewarded chest has an extremely rare chance of dropping them. Idk if mobs can as well, I've only heard chests.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I remember sing the lich version somewhere awhile back. Its pretty neat.
Sweet know the effect skill has?
Pretty sure that the skill is the same as the potions you can take to counteract the boss area effects (Reaver's movement speed debuff, not sure what Lich boss does), though I think the skill doesn't give you the negative effect that the potions do.

Not entirely sure, as I've never seen them in game. Definitely a rare and neat item though!
Yeah it definitely does that , just wanted to know what the animation looks like lol since reaver one is a tornado which is pretty cool was thinking lich one might be an orb exploding or something.