Difinitus wrote:Hello Heroes,
Samhain will be returning to Dal Riata next week! During this spoopy festive time, we'll have several activities for players to enjoy:
- The dead rise and plague Lir's Reach! Send them back to their graves and earn helpful potions.
- Work together to defeat an evil witch in the Global Arena!
- Ostara fashions go back into the vault and legacy Samhain cosmetics returns.
- New Mystery Chest with a chance to obtain the fiery Hellsteed Mount!
- Participate in forum contests to win rare fashion sets!
I'll post an update with details about our mini event once they have been finalized in the next day or so. Stay tuned!
Glad to hear that there will be a Samhain event again this year! I’m looking forward to it!
Those helpful potions from zombie-hunting sound pretty interesting, especially if they have different levels of strength based on rarity.
Arena battles sound neat, hopefully the witch drops some neat stuff!
Legacy Samhain cosmetics? Sure, why not.
Major question - what exactly is the Hellsteed Mount and how does it fit into the current mount situation. Is it a mainhand equippable mount like the mounts of old? Is it a battlemount designed after the premium pets, with different levels? Or only a single level? Can’t wait to see!
Forum contests sound really neat, I’m looking forward to seeing what’s being planned!