Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How long have you been playing CH?

Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to tell the exact date of when I downloaded the game on my iOS (just found the last time I played... 1 month ago o.O). I haven’t been playing nearly as long as you all though lol.
It been almost two years. I think I downloaded it sometime in mid to late winter, because I remember getting ready for Christmas stuff. Anyway, I feel like I’ve grown in the game a lot in those two years thanks to veterans like you all :D
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to tell the exact date of when I downloaded the game on my iOS (just found the last time I played... 1 month ago o.O). I haven’t been playing nearly as long as you all though lol.
It been almost two years. I think I downloaded it sometime in mid to late winter, because I remember getting ready for Christmas stuff. Anyway, I feel like I’ve grown in the game a lot in those two years thanks to veterans like you all :D
If you open the App Store, then go to your account (on iPad I can click my profile pic in the top right) then go to Purchases, you can search through your purchased apps, which includes the date you purchased it.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Since 2012

Have however got my account banned in 2016 so I havent played since but I recently started playing again on a new account.
Rhiannon
Collector since 2013
Proud owner of Radiant Golden Black Wizard Charm (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud owner of Archfiend Wings of Dreams (Less than 5 on Rhiannon)
Proud Owner of 38 Charms! Each one is different!

It’s been too long. Coming up on my 8th year in about a month. I started on Halloween of 2011. I remember finding CH in my app store after searching through for hours (that’s what I did back in the day).
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I just returned after a hiatus, but I was 15 years old, I am now 23, 24 this November, and married, ahhh, how times change. That’s when I first downloaded the game and first joined the forum. I remember when I found this game my sister had just gotton married, and I felt lonely as hell being alone in the house now haha, this game really helped me out back then.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee