Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Toxic of Sulis Dino Kill

Multiple on nuada, none on sulis.
Toxic walks in, never attempted dino before as a clan but has players from Nuada who downed it 3 days prior but with different toons with different gear capabilities... kills in 2 tries. Some strategy you have there lol
I guess that analyzed it really well. What else do you think they could have done?
Idk because I don’t know the strategy, but anyone with common sense would question this little stunt. I would have believed Nuada getting a good kill, but then this pops up and it’s like “mmmm yeah no. Something doesn’t seem right”. Wonder what VR thinks considering they haven’t sent a congratulatory post here like usual
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Congratulations!!! Were you in vocal communications via and other app like discord or just game chat? I think that vocal communication would be very useful for a boss like dino.
Sulis uses Line as our chat app, which also allows group calls. Believe it was said earlier that there were like 20 people in the call

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Why don’t you get off forums and actually attempt it? :D
Because I have a busy life with work and school. What do I have to do ingame with wanting to know how you guys killed?

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Toxic walks in, never attempted dino before as a clan but has players from Nuada who downed it 3 days prior but with different toons with different gear capabilities... kills in 2 tries. Some strategy you have there lol
I guess that analyzed it really well. What else do you think they could have done?
Idk because I don’t know the strategy, but anyone with common sense would question this little stunt. I would have believed Nuada getting a good kill, but then this pops up and it’s like “mmmm yeah no. Something doesn’t seem right”. Wonder what VR thinks considering they haven’t sent a congratulatory post here like usual
If there is something going on here, devs will figure that out. Some players said they had toons on both servers. I wouldn’t be surprised if they took their strategy with them to Sulis. Just calm down, bro... it ain’t worth it!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

VR knows that Nuada been practicing Dino raid from months, if you doubt check what difinitus said on Nuada dino kill thread.

on that attempt 50 percent of people were those who helped us in Nuada as they have their toons in that server.

both nuada and sulis got massive support from Morri, been talking and discussing with few of them from months and because we all are friends we all helped each other improve alot.
sulis took it down in first attempt, but the attempt took 3 hr with 2 failure and finally a close success, massive amount of baras and lixes, a plat fest basically.

it was far easy in sulis because they are a comp based server, most of them were so amazing that it was far easy to explain them strat and after a bit practice they performed very well.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

must be hard to understand for you since you have no raiding experience from the way you are talking, but theres always an efficient way to kill the boss and for all bosses in this game, all games have this, there isnt anything wrong with it is game design, they spent hours testing stuff and then shared their knowledge with friends dont see anything wrong with that.
Last edited by Rogue4Life on Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah I figured Morri was involved, since I’m sure they’ve been consistently killing the thing I believe. Idk they’ve been really quiet about it for some reason. Also home of the BT root exploit.

must be hard to understand for you since you have no raiding experience from the way you are talking, but theres always an efficient way to kill the boss and for all bosses in this game, all games have this, there isnt anything wrong with it is game design, they spent hours testing stuff and then shared their knowledge with friends dont see anything wrong with that.
There is nothing wrong with that, but raid kills get questioned all the time in other games. When that happens you expect for the players in question to come forward with an explanation and resolve it but that’s not happening here. Instead they say they don’t want their comp knowing the strategy, but their comp loses on every gele and wipes on BT so idk what the worry is, unless if the strat makes dino easy enough for even them..