Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rogues obsolete at Dino?

I'm hearing that rogues for the most part are ineffective at Dino raids, if this is true I wouldn't mind an explanation from the Devs as to why they thought it cleaver to add an EG boss to a game that alienates a whole class of players. Not only that the thought of grinding to 220 and above to be told by your clan that you will have to sit out of an endgame boss because you won't be able to help is not fair on those who have spent a fortune to get to EG. The devs have royally messed up here. If this is not the case then I welcome criticism to my post at least then it will give my clan an incentive to find an alternative way to tackle Dino if rogues are just as effective as other classes.

Re: Rogues obsolete at Dino?

hello,
i am not an expert but from my personal experience both rogues and warriors are not as much effective as rangers and casters on Dino.
but that dose not means they are not useful for full raid.
In Nuada we start off by using few rogues and warriors too and once we hit 3 orbs mark we switch to rangers and mages. you can still use rogues but honestly the output will not be as great as rangers and mages at that point.
most raids are class friendly in game, like rogues for mordy, dino is more compatible with rangers and casters.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

hello,
i am not an expert but from my personal experience both rogues and warriors are not as much effective as rangers and casters on Dino.
but that dose not means they are not useful for full raid.
In Nuada we start off by using few rogues and warriors too and once we hit 3 orbs mark we switch to rangers and mages. you can still use rogues but honestly the output will not be as great as rangers and mages at that point.
most raids are class friendly in game, like rogues for mordy, dino is more compatible with rangers and casters.

Well explained.

I do the same. Play warrior until 2 or 3 orbs then switch to ranger. But for those who don't have an alt toon (caster or ranger) it's not cool. But all bosses have weaknesses against certain classes. Would be good if Dino was designed differently.

To sum up, close range mele DPS aren't useless at all, just less effective than ranged DPS.

I play rogue at Dino. If you aren't good, then you need to git gud.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

You need rogues for expose and smoke, if your focused u won’t even be bad at dino either. It gets a little challenging once 3 orbs spawn, but if ur good about avoiding them and all then rogues are good at dino
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.