Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PvP Alt Thread

There aren't many duelers these days I noticed, but I was wondering what some peoples pvp alts looked like.

Here are my twin warriors(no food, no lix, no outside support)
Attachments
lavastone.jpg
lavastone.jpg (252.04 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
stone0.jpg
stone0.jpg (199.25 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
lava2.jpg
lava2.jpg (199.99 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Re: PvP Alt Thread

all pevepe is pure nothing, but simply struggle of wallets used
True, it’s pretty just a straight skill spam. A little bit of strategy in terms of what gear to use, but no player can really be a PvP player and a pve player at same time. Hoping they add in alternate builds for PvP soon in a PvP overhaul. Would be nice to see some more strategy aspects eventually ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

True, it’s pretty just a straight skill spam. A little bit of strategy in terms of what gear to use, but no player can really be a PvP player and a pve player at same time. Hoping they add in alternate builds for PvP soon in a PvP overhaul. Would be nice to see some more strategy aspects eventually ;)

And you believed OP is about pvp?
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

And you believed OP is about pvp?
what do you mean, this post is clearly just about sharing pvp builds. No ulterior motive here.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Not if you are a nonplat like me.
There are some tactics, like smart longshot/bolas use on a ranger, play dead, shield bash/wall, freeze, swarm, etc. There's also some smarts involved with gear, not just what the most expensive thing is. A mage wearing beastbone or occult would likely destroy one using EDL. But loadouts for pvp would help because people would rarely want to be full vit or use some of those skills for pve.
What a transparently obvious, cringeworthy way of attempting to show off gold.
I'm not trying to show off my gold, also not trying to hide it. I just so happen to like pvp, that's all.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr