Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New event

I’ll agree with the feedback that the dragon event almost feels repetitive, especially since we just had one about 4 months ago.

A change to it doesn’t necessarily need to be Gele, but something to make it different from past dragon events or a completely new event would be nice.
Love killing dragons but agree this is too much...
I'm talking behalf of the celtic heroes community... we are only looking forward to this ONLY for the 2 resets lol... mords been killed how many million times already and like 20 more times per server in 5 days...isnt much of a plus. AND WHY IS AGGY EVEN A THING[ :roll: .... events are fun and all, but dont make it around mid game bosses. Make it around Bloodthorn/Gele/Prot. Something that would actually benefit players.
Agree 100% please give us something we can be excited about... this event makes me feel like taking a week long break.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Let’s get a Bt or Gele event going .-. Dragon event is fun and all, but I would love to see something new to spice it up.

Maybe a whole tower weekend, edl spawns cut in half, Gele spawn cuz in fourth, and prot spawns every 5 hours instead of 20.
A whole weekend of pureness farming would be op
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Let’s get a Bt or Gele event going .-. Dragon event is fun and all, but I would love to see something new to spice it up.

Maybe a whole tower weekend, edl spawns cut in half, Gele spawn cuz in fourth, and prot spawns every 5 hours instead of 20.
A whole weekend of pureness farming would be op
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.