Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue vs Mage - WHO IS BETTER? (fast levelling up)

rogue is the fastest leveller in the game but expensive, warrior second fastest and cheap, mage third and cheap. Ranger and druid both suck.
Oi, answers about Warrior and Druid aren't accepted, and you aren't supposed to mention Rangers :lol:

Rogues are definitely the fastest levelers, provided you are willing and able to use plenty of plat items for survivability.

Mages aren't that bad for soloing, they have some really good sustain skills that mean they don't need as much plat when leveling - at the cost of some damage, which means slower leveling. Mages are also under the unfortunate curse of not having any premium consumables that increase their damage output rate, unlike physical classes which can use hastes.

If you are looking ahead to endgame, you will probably have an easier time gearing a mage due to less of them making it all the way to endgame on the majority of servers...most endgame mages are alts, which depending on server may have less gearing priority than a mage main. On the other hand, it does get a little trickier for mages to level once they hit lategame and start grinding through the tower.

I personally think a mage is more fun to play, but that's just me. They are also quite a bit cheaper, especially at endgame. Raid fights usually only require an energy lix, whereas rogues usually need hastes, attacks, food, and more restos/idols (especially at prot :lol: ).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Pig and Phoenix best for warrior tank, for DPS I would go with dragon or seedling
Well, this is already a boring game. Collect gold for the phoenix or dragon. I was thinking of collecting gold for 180-190 on the bosses. And then the fishing is very boring. And I asked about the pig or the hare as it is interesting - they seem to be the same if we compare the restoration of energy and health

Pig and Phoenix best for warrior tank, for DPS I would go with dragon or seedling
Well, this is already a boring game. Collect gold for the phoenix or dragon. I was thinking of collecting gold for 180-190 on the bosses. And then the fishing is very boring. And I asked about the pig or the hare as it is interesting - they seem to be the same if we compare the restoration of energy and health
I think it depends on you as a player whether to take up the pig or the hare, if you want a burst of energy and hp regen on tic go for the pig if you want burst hp heal and energy regen on tix for hare, choose what you need more for burst and stick with it
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

This is not a boring game. Fishing is fun and enjoyable. I love fishing in this game. Leveling and farming gold is challenging.
If you are bored, why do you still play the G.O.A.T GAME?
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

This is not a boring game. Fishing is fun and enjoyable. I love fishing in this game. Leveling and farming gold is challenging.
If you are bored, why do you still play the G.O.A.T GAME?
incomprehensible unnecessary answer. thank

ты случайно не русский? а то смахивает на каникулы

Love mages they can go to places that make it incredibly easy to level where rogues can't and just leveling in general. Mage. Cloaks. No problem for the other fellow mages, cloak? who cares? Heck gives you some extra time to kill them because they casted it.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo