Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you could design fashion special effects...

The flame effect on black / white cooking fash is my fave. Although it should stay reserved for the cooking fash.

Shaman effect is also really cool and so is ensorcelled. Maybe an ensorcelled but with a different color and creature would look good. Sparkling needs a buff as it’s barely noticeable.

I like the concept of the extra effect unleashed oni has in that you collect the whole set and get a mega effect, but I loathe the actual effect it gives. It’s so OTT and headache inducing. Maybe a white flame effect similar to cooking which is boosted to a rainbow effect on full set would be cool.,.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 203 Ranger

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

MrsDredd wrote:I like the concept of the extra effect unleashed oni has in that you collect the whole set and get a mega effect, but I loathe the actual effect it gives. It’s so OTT and headache inducing. Maybe a white flame effect similar to cooking which is boosted to a rainbow effect on full set would be cool.,.

I’m the opposite about oni. Love the piece effect, but the set effect is obnoxious af to me.

I want ragged fashion to have an effect version. Said this ages ago, but I wanna run around in a dirt cloud like pigpen from the Peanuts.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Oasis
223Rogue
150Druid
190 lock Rogue
210 Mage
185+ ranger

I always like the spooky, do maybe something else like that, maybe a spring-themed one with birds, or a smelly one (see ragged fash lol) with bugs flying around.

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band