Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you could change game mechanics...

I would want the targets stats to be transparent. It would make strategizing dps output better and interesting in a competitive server to utilize raid boss weaknesses.

An example be:

The red in parenthesis being the new stats from debuffs (lures/armour reducing skills)
Big +1, although you forgot to add mental evasion :shock: I wonder if VR ever plan on explaining the numbers for taunt and warcry.
I was thinking instead of adding mental evasions to that tab, it be more organized having it on a separate one. One with armour and resists to be able to determine actual damage capable of being produced and another for defense/evasions for evades/dodges.

as for your taunt and war cry comment, I agree we need some sort of indication that the numbers given on gear have any significance besides being a number. However it be easier to have it be more visual in my opinion as well.
For example:

an extra bar showing total aggro out of the targets total be interesting, so dps even know whether they are drawing too much. The image above being grey due to not targeting anything at the moment and the one below showing how much gained total.

Ooo I like this take on aggro meter. (It still wouldn’t have to be a concrete number and VR likes that :P)
Would it be how much if the total aggro you supplied or what percent of the largest aggro you have?
(Like if you were the top aggro it would switch to full red and have an orange bar showing how close the 2nd most aggro person is (tool for tanks))

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

See how much hp is left on energy shield

Balance fire and ice mages- start by fixing the dmg buff on bt rings (fire is currently way better) and take off the extra focus on the fire mage bt helm

Maybe add attune like skills for druids (Nat Touch + Breath it Strike + Storm) yes Ik this would make druids broken but it’d be fun to see

Add h2h gear to existing bosses!

Nerf rogues :lol:

Balance fire and ice mages- start by fixing the dmg buff on bt rings (fire is currently way better) and take off the extra focus on the fire mage bt helm

Maybe add attune like skills for druids (Nat Touch + Breath it Strike + Storm) yes Ik this would make druids broken but it’d be fun to see

Fire in general is way better, ice has been needing a significant buff for some time.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Fire in general is way better, ice has been needing a significant buff for some time.
Um what .-. Fire is nerfed heavily by in class mechanics. Every rotation is met with MASSIVE skill overlap to point where I’m losing over half my “total DPS” that the stat pages would say I’m getting.

Ice gear may not be as op on paper as fire in terms of raw DPS, but they don’t have anywhere near the overlaps. Ice gear balances out to be even with fire at EG without full swap builds starting at gelebron update, however with swaps ice mages have more potential.

Why do I still play a fire mage? Because I like that there is high overlap because it’s more involved .-.

The biggest way to fix mage balancing is to fix the underlying formulas that have nerfed all classes especially casters for past 2 years .-. Gotta love gear that has double or triple the stats yet increases DPS by maybe 5% .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at