Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bear pet

I have a bit of a dilemma, I can't trade or bank on my account and am struggling with inventory spaces at only 20. I currently have 3 crumbling items but still need 2 more, wondering how good the bear actually is or should I just drop the crumbling items. (already had to drop some aged ones as I really had no space)
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Bear pet

Can you access the mailbox? You could either make a new character as a sort of banking character to hold excess items, or try mailing some items to yourself and just don’t open them yet.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I could but the whole point is to be a standalone character. I'm not trying to cheat or use loopholes. I just want to know if the bear pet actually helps that much.

Youtube Series here

I could but the whole point is to be a standalone character. I'm not trying to cheat or use loopholes. I just want to know if the bear pet actually helps that much.
At high levels it adds decent fishing power with the catch skill.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

I have a bit of a dilemma, I can't trade or bank on my account and am struggling with inventory spaces at only 20. I currently have 3 crumbling items but still need 2 more, wondering how good the bear actually is or should I just drop the crumbling items. (already had to drop some aged ones as I really had no space)
its like every other pet in the game is meh to start with and only gets good near max lvl 6 area
220 Rogue NightDPS :D
Clan: Havoc

Thanks, for the feedback I’ve decided to drop all bear pieces as I can’t justify the wasted inventory space
You'd be better off selling them in the AH. You could probably easily get at least 20k each, more if you have any higher tiered ones. Keep in mind that you have 5 auction slots, so you might as well toss them there for a low price and get rid of them that way.

Thanks, for the feedback I’ve decided to drop all bear pieces as I can’t justify the wasted inventory space
You'd be better off selling them in the AH. You could probably easily get at least 20k each, more if you have any higher tiered ones. Keep in mind that you have 5 auction slots, so you might as well toss them there for a low price and get rid of them that way.
No trading.

Youtube Series here

No trading.
Ahhh okay, somehow I completely missed that in the first few posts...In that case, then yes I’d say it’s probably not worth holding on to them.

Alternatively, if you wanted to go the extreme realism route and not use the fast travel system at all, you technically wouldn’t need to stay in a certain amount of inventory space!