- Always same orb spawn point but different paths
- Decrease negative energy timer 20 > 10
- Decrease negative energy hits 3x > 2x, 1x
- Decrease hit power of 4* adds
- Increase TP limit to 30 or 35
- Fix invisible orbs
- Prevent griefers abusing TP limit
- Make boss selectable from further range
Not gonna happen for as long as Havoc/Epona can prove that it’s killable. Other servers have gotten really close as well proving to VR even more that it could be done. VR clearly said they want this boss to be a challenge, and looking at some of the responses they’ve given it seems they want clans to take a very long time to get this boss down. Only thing VR should be looking at is the possible bugs within the bosses mechanics, although I haven’t seen personally any member of the team come forward and confirm that there are bugs in the mechanics like orbs... possibly hinting towards that everything is intended

Since Schwing said the cap isn’t 30 (where did that number even come from), the next step to take is to find out the real number instead of speculating.
yea makes sense you dont wanna release a new boss then the next day 20 clans are able to kill it instantly that just becomes boring.
i agree, but people cant get legit attempts on the boss, when it has flawed mechanics :cry:
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

Re: The Dino raid.

- 1 orb until rage, 2 after rage
- Always same orb spawn point but different paths
- Decrease negative energy timer 20 > 10
- Decrease negative energy hits 3x > 2x, 1x
- Decrease hit power of 4* adds
- Increase TP limit to 30 or 35
- Fix invisible orbs
- Prevent griefers abusing TP limit
- Make boss selectable from further range
Not gonna happen for as long as Havoc/Epona can prove that it’s killable. Other servers have gotten really close as well proving to VR even more that it could be done. VR clearly said they want this boss to be a challenge, and looking at some of the responses they’ve given it seems they want clans to take a very long time to get this boss down. Only thing VR should be looking at is the possible bugs within the bosses mechanics, although I haven’t seen personally any member of the team come forward and confirm that there are bugs in the mechanics like orbs... possibly hinting towards that everything is intended

Since Schwing said the cap isn’t 30 (where did that number even come from), the next step to take is to find out the real number instead of speculating.
Cap is 27. If u have 28 toons present tp will activate. Ofc there are lots of glitches with dino and kali stayed some obvious ones. I can’t count the number of times orb has passed by in front of me behind me, by my side but not through me and I still got debuffed. I wasn’t even touching the orb it was just in my proximity.

Also @nightp, we are pretty good about not dpsing on negative energy, or at least have gotten better at it quite a bit. The issue is as I said above, orbs are super glitchy with the way they debuff people. Another thing is if you mid cast on a skill and you happen to get debuffed you will heal dino/add.

Not only that but another huge problem is (at least for ranger) auto attacking. There will be times when orb is say north and I’m standing east, I stop autoing and try to move my character, but then it fires off 3-4 extra random arrows and by that time orb has passed through me. All glitches/bugs that need to be worked on to make this a viable raid.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

In the beta it was one of the first strats discussed even if it wasn't the strat Revenge used to get first kill.
Our first valid strat that made progress in dino beta was the shortbow strat.
Wut? Was talking about necro not dino.
Im saying just cus it was a strat brought up doesnt make it a first/valid one really. I dont think e-harvest will have any relevance at any time.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Our first valid strat that made progress in dino beta was the shortbow strat.
Im saying just cus it was a strat brought up doesnt make it a first/valid one really. I dont think e-harvest will have any relevance at any time.
A strat brought up that resulted in the second or third server to kill necro.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

A strat brought up that resulted in the second or third server to kill necro.
If this gets implemented please consider adding the stats like hp/energy/resists/armour/evasions to bosses, this would be really interesting and help with the viability of different strats like energy harvest draining etc.
Doubt they will tell us all that but a % of health or a number on the little bar of the targeted mob would be nice. Plus dont think energy harvest will ever we good seems like bosses have unlimited energy lol.
First necro strat in 2013 used to be drain him of energy with energy harvest for 15 min then dps him down easily. Used to also be falgren strat in 2011 but that was before energy harvest so you would just tank it for an hour till he stopped healing then you could outdps the heals, otherwise it healed more than you could do dmg.
Not that I recall the third or second servers using energy harvest, pretty sure that all the 5-6 first servers used same strat, but sure.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Actually, I went back to old posts and it was Rosmerta/revenge who used the energy drain strat. I don't know if they used it for their first kill or not but they were the first server to kill that way.
It would take them 15 minutes to drain and then they would be able to usually kill within the 5 minutes left otherwise rage was still very easy to tank.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here