Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Dino raid.

I believe( at least based on our attempts) that for the most part the raid is balanced in terms of orb spawns and bashing. There are many bugs/glitches that need to be worked on including Teleportation and Targeting. The orbs aren’t really hard to avoid once you’ve figured out their patterns. The thing is, this raid still has some rng aspects to it that make it difficult for many servers.

I've never seen Dino killed so I didn't accidentally screw up the killing clan's plan, so I apologize if she is different in some way that would make this a ridiculous question....
Given the special features of the Dino raid, what would happen if 2 clans were both present and trying to take her down? Would it be possible, or would it be constant teleporting and trading lock, something else? Just curious. I see folks freaking over a random outsider or two and saying even that can/does ruin their raid, so I wondered what impact an entire clan also trying to kill her and adds would cause.

I've never seen Dino killed so I didn't accidentally screw up the killing clan's plan, so I apologize if she is different in some way that would make this a ridiculous question....
Given the special features of the Dino raid, what would happen if 2 clans were both present and trying to take her down? Would it be possible, or would it be constant teleporting and trading lock, something else? Just curious. I see folks freaking over a random outsider or two and saying even that can/does ruin their raid, so I wondered what impact an entire clan also trying to kill her and adds would cause.
I mentioned that somewhere to which El Retardo (you know who u are with the blue name) replied it wont happen for a long time which is besides the fact because when it does happen then you’re back to square 1 where people are complaining again.
Wait whaaat! If we have a blue name we are supposed to know everything??? :shock:
I am severely under qualified if this is the case :?

Why did no one tell me! I demand answers!
Erm... maybe it’s better if I just hide and hope no one notices ;)

Guides make mistakes sometimes .-. Let’s avoid the name calling lel. If someone says something inaccurate call them out and prove they are wrong. Name calling and the like just derails threads and moves the topic even further away from being accurate.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I mentioned that somewhere to which El Retardo (you know who u are with the blue name) replied it wont happen for a long time which is besides the fact because when it does happen then you’re back to square 1 where people are complaining again.
Wait whaaat! If we have a blue name we are supposed to know everything??? :shock:

Guides make mistakes sometimes .-. Let’s avoid the name calling lel. If someone says something inaccurate call them out and prove they are wrong. Name calling and the like just derails threads and moves the topic even further away from being accurate.
I worded that so badly it was towards a specific blue name :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I worded that so badly it was towards a specific blue name :lol:
I know :lol: it’s 5:08 am for me and I was bored so had to jump at the bait ;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at