Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Reason for no new Leystone in Carrow?

For years the Community has asked for a new Leystone in Carrow as Everyone HATES running/riding/flying to Snorri/Mord.

Just wondering what your reason is for not adding a new, better placed Leystone in Carrow?

You literally have the perfect place for one to go already as shown below, and if you put it to a community vote I could guarantee 80%+ would be in favour of it.

RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Re: Reason for no new Leystone in Carrow?

For years the Community has asked for a new Leystone in Carrow as Everyone HATES running/riding/flying to Snorri/Mord.

Just wondering what your reason is for not adding a new, better placed Leystone in Carrow?

You literally have the perfect place for one to go already as shown below, and if you put it to a community vote I could guarantee 80%+ would be in favour of it.

I’m a +1.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Re: Reason for no new Leystone in Carrow?

I always thought the reason was to leave room for the possibility of a little competition. With a ley so close the bosses would typically just go to the largest clan. Small clans usually bring most everyone to bosses, but monopoly clans often send what they think are enough, but might misjudge sometimes and show up to find themselves outnumbered. With a ley nearby reinforcements can get there quickly enough to outnumber smaller clans if need be, squelching the competition. That's what I was told.