isolatie wrote:So i am seeing that its getting heated and still not really good solution to Defeat the dominance,
So for all the people that say dominance is the key to make the server better, i will show you benefits if a server becomes open like epona.
- everyone can enjoy the game (most important one).
- gathering for bosses will be easier ( make a line or wechat or whatever app you want to use, a server app group, where you can call everyone on the server to help).
- better economics (drops are sellable and will Cause de-inflation, so lower lvls can lvl up way easier)
- competition can still be held ( go to arena with your whole clan ) (plan a special week with the whole server that sometimes in a year that it will be only clan groups at bosses)
Now the benefits of a dominant server.
- all drops will be usefull for clannies
As you can see not many benefits XD
Ps: sorry for my bad english xd
I agree that Epona has lots of positive things, especially the economy. But there's also something you're forgetting. People want to be rewarded for their hardwork, therefore find rolling for drops unfair. Best example I can give is from own experience and dates from a few years back when Lugh was like Epona. Hrung spawned and was called on Wechat, lots of people came. Hrung dropped a Shadow Shards Skull (at that time we only had one Void I believe, zero Shadows). We roll for it and a Mage that we had not seen in months wins it, while there were Mages actively killing all bosses at that time. Said Mage logs out with the Shadow Skull and is never seen again. You see my point here? People eventually become frustrated. Epona works well for casually playing people, no doubt.