3. Invite Admin to your clan.

If you can't do all 3 choices, just go to server Epona. :lol:

This is just a joke.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Against the dominance

Evil? Dude we aren’t skinning puppies here, it’s a game.
Not an excuse.
You have no idea what you’re talking about, you don’t even play 90% of content in the game and your motive is only to line your own pockets. Thank you, next.
(This is my favorite part of being on the forum)
We are talking about ethics, so none of that matters(even though its wrong because I play on taranis). I 100% know what I'm talking about, as I know alot of people from each side and have seen the actions myself.

If you knew even a shred of information about me, you'd know I do selfless acts all of the time.
Examples:
Gave away roughly 8 million gold total
Completely open book, offering advice when it will hurt me for sure
- Has an entire youtube dedicated to gold/rares/trade secrets(https://www.youtube.com/furyion)
- Also open with builds and concepts, to help people maximize, which also hurts sales
Runs a CH discord to help people out even faster+create a community(https://discord.gg/hFf3csV)
Acts as a middleman for free when people have no one else trustworthy to turn to for xfers
Doesn't even have to trade anymore, does it for the sole purpose of keeping the economy alive and well

I don't even work for a clan or anything, I'm completely independent. I would have thought the higher ups would have been the good role models, instead of casting blame and trying to cover it up when disproven. Drops are resources too, and they are being syphoned by certain people for personal gain and/or power.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

How to beat a DOM clan?

1. You must be a Chieftain Youtuber.

2. You must be a Whale.

3. Invite Admin to your clan.

If you can't do all 3 choices, just go to server Epona. :lol:

This is just a joke.
Geez. I haven’t seen Admin (lvl 1000 on Ros) in years. lol

Good times.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

The original question was: “How do I bring down a dominant clan?”. I would start not with “how?” but with “why?”. The answer to “why” will tell you “how”.

If your reason is “i want to progress in the game, the mechanics of the game mean only a handful of people can progress each year, and they are all in the dominant clan” - then my answer is, why don’t you join them? All top clans are always recruiting.

If your answer is “I don’t like the way they distribute that scarce progression - I want rolls / dkp / a different dkp system / leader choice”, then have you tried joining them and changing it? Almost all systems have evolved and changed, and any leader worth their salt will discuss and consider alternatives. Join them, argue your case, build a network of people who agree, and you may get the change you want - if your case is solid and most people agree with you.

“But that will take ages, I don’t want to wait” - that’s the nature of the game. There are about 10 DG sets a year, no more, on any server, with any system. Saying you don’t want to wait won’t get you any friends amongst those who are have been playing longer, or harder.

“I have a better system, but the leaders don’t listen” or “they’re corrupt, and wont change something thats biased for them” - then it should be easy to find dissidents within their clan who agree with you and want a change. The leaders will either have to accept the improvements, or risk a split, which will give you a chance at building your clan.

“Everyone is loyal and is content with their system, but they don’t like me and won’t let me join” - why is that? What can you do differently? If they’re an exclusive clique, they wont last long. All clans need to recruit continuously to survive more than about 6 months, and if they keep pushing people out your rival clan can recruit easily - dig deep and fight and you will triumph.

Occasionally you will see purely personal clashes that mean someone is persona non grata within an otherwise strong clan, with a loyal base who are happy with the leaders and system and isn’t an exclusive clique. These are the saddest cases of all - its difficult for the outsider to make a dent in this case. All I can say is as a leader of a dominant clan that had to fight and overthrow a former dominant clan following a split, I’ve forgiven those who hurt me, and I hope those I’ve hurt have forgiven me in turn. Those who fought against us have subsequently joined us, many in leadership positions and many putting their own stamp on our rules, to the benefit of all. To last in this game, and in life, you sometimes need to be able to let bygones be bygones.

The original question was: “How do I bring down a dominant clan?”. I would start not with “how?” but with “why?”. The answer to “why” will tell you “how”.

If your reason is “i want to progress in the game, the mechanics of the game mean only a handful of people can progress each year, and they are all in the dominant clan” - then my answer is, why don’t you join them? All top clans are always recruiting.

If your answer is “I don’t like the way they distribute that scarce progression - I want rolls / dkp / a different dkp system / leader choice”, then have you tried joining them and changing it? Almost all systems have evolved and changed, and any leader worth their salt will discuss and consider alternatives. Join them, argue your case, build a network of people who agree, and you may get the change you want - if your case is solid and most people agree with you.

“But that will take ages, I don’t want to wait” - that’s the nature of the game. There are about 10 DG sets a year, no more, on any server, with any system. Saying you don’t want to wait won’t get you any friends amongst those who are have been playing longer, or harder.

“I have a better system, but the leaders don’t listen” or “they’re corrupt, and wont change something thats biased for them” - then it should be easy to find dissidents within their clan who agree with you and want a change. The leaders will either have to accept the improvements, or risk a split, which will give you a chance at building your clan.

“Everyone is loyal and is content with their system, but they don’t like me and won’t let me join” - why is that? What can you do differently? If they’re an exclusive clique, they wont last long. All clans need to recruit continuously to survive more than about 6 months, and if they keep pushing people out your rival clan can recruit easily - dig deep and fight and you will triumph.

Occasionally you will see purely personal clashes that mean someone is persona non grata within an otherwise strong clan, with a loyal base who are happy with the leaders and system and isn’t an exclusive clique. These are the saddest cases of all - its difficult for the outsider to make a dent in this case. All I can say is as a leader of a dominant clan that had to fight and overthrow a former dominant clan following a split, I’ve forgiven those who hurt me, and I hope those I’ve hurt have forgiven me in turn. Those who fought against us have subsequently joined us, many in leadership positions and many putting their own stamp on our rules, to the benefit of all. To last in this game, and in life, you sometimes need to be able to let bygones be bygones.
+1
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

From personal experience.

You can not take down a dominant clan. Its as simple as that. Now what CAN happen is the dominant clan can collapse or crumble from internal issues. This is the ONLY way i personally have ever seen a dominant clan becoming less dominant, or not dominant at all. Heres my reasoning:

If you try to start a new clan, you can get a start up going, some people will choose to follow you, most likely people also not happy with top clan, or (not tryna mean rejects, but exiled?) players from the top clan. This leads to A: a negative outlook on the new clan made through the information the top clan holds on said players in new clan, and B: leaders quite possibly have to rely on players who actually are bad business and the clan you try to make will crumble as fast as it was made.

When starting a new clan, if you aren’t well established in the bossing community, it is also extremely hard to recruit “logical” players because LOGICALLY, new players would want to be in top clan for best opportunity. No one can argue with that. So recruitment is slow, moral can be low because of how long a grind can be against a dominant clan at locking bosses, and people can give up sooner than you think and its a snowball effect. End of new rival clan.
-:- Thats why starting a new clan is exceptionally difficult when trying to compete in a server with dominant clan.

As i said previously the only way to take down a top clan is do nothing. All dominant clans on every server...ALL OF THEM, have internal issues whether its hoarding, drop selling, lies, favoritism, bending of rules, abusive language, banned players, morally questionable players, and rumors. All of these things or some of them are present to some degree in top clans and sooner or later they can have a major impact on the clan. But this is a “it will happen” or “it never will”, because this event is solely dependent on the players in the clan not involved in the acts being committed. Lets give you an example or 3.

Example A: a general of a clan is hoarding or selling drops slyly (:D) but the chief and other generals don’t acknowledge and or deal with the matter. That is an issue they have to resolve but as a clan member out of the fray, this brings u to a moral dilemma. Do i support a clan that is unorganized or corrupt as such or do i follow along blindly for the gear and consistency of boss killing?

Example B: Rumors are being spread by some players in clan about others and the problem escalates into a clan argument. Depending on the ranks of the players involved, if say, some are guards or generals or even chieftain, there is nothing a clansman can do from an authoritative standpoint. Depending on the situation you again have to ask yourself, Do i support a clan that is as aggressive in attacks personally/generally and morally corrupt as such or do i follow along blindly for the gear and consistency of boss killing?

Example C: Breaking of ToS in a clan is IMO (humbly) a trash way to play the game. Some may think otherwise like account sharing is ok in clan. Or buying/selling accounts is fine if u keep it on the down low. If you are against this and it is happening in your clan (yes it happens in many don’t pretend it doesn’t :lol: ) than you AGAIN have to ask yourself, Do i support a clan that is breaking ToS and playing unfairly or do i follow along blindly for the gear and consistency of boss killing?

These are the examples of what could be happening when people leave a clan and its these that will allow players to leave top clans and join your lower competitive clan allowing you to grow even more. I can sadly say from being in 3 top clans and leaving 2/3, that the most common, maybe 85-90% of the time, players choose to follow the crowd. So in conclusion, you can’t do anything outside of a dominant clan. This takes more patience in-game than anything else and the only way to speed it up is to also play dirty just as they may be doing.

Good luck, don’t bash me i am emotionally sad after Detective Pikachu (yes still, I MEAN HE WAS SO ADORABLE) but if u disagree let me know which part and let me know if its from assumption or personal experience.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Example C: Breaking of ToS in a clan is IMO (humbly) a trash way to play the game. Some may think otherwise like account sharing is ok in clan. Or buying/selling accounts is fine if u keep it on the down low. If you are against this and it is happening in your clan (yes it happens in many don’t pretend it doesn’t :lol: ) than you AGAIN have to ask yourself, Do i support a clan that is breaking ToS and playing unfairly or do i follow along blindly for the gear and consistency of boss killing?.
This is very hypocritical since you are part of and probably will in the future join and boss in clans that break ToS.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

So i am seeing that its getting heated and still not really good solution to Defeat the dominance,

So for all the people that say dominance is the key to make the server better, i will show you benefits if a server becomes open like epona.

- everyone can enjoy the game (most important one).

- gathering for bosses will be easier ( make a line or wechat or whatever app you want to use, a server app group, where you can call everyone on the server to help).

- better economics (drops are sellable and will Cause de-inflation, so lower lvls can lvl up way easier)

- competition can still be held ( go to arena with your whole clan ) (plan a special week with the whole server that sometimes in a year that it will be only clan groups at bosses)

Now the benefits of a dominant server.

- all drops will be usefull for clannies

As you can see not many benefits XD

Ps: sorry for my bad english xd