Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gele Lock Battle Crap pls all respond

Cant have 50 people in a lock group, so the 8 vs 50 comment in the screenshot was kinda dumb, its lock group vs lock group. Those tanks and druids aren't gonna help much in locking. And here one lock group has gele weapons, dg armor, and bt jewels, so that's a hefty advantage. Also I view any attempt at disrupting another clan fighting a boss, and causing them to waste lixes and time, when you dont have the people there to kill the boss yourself present, that's griefing. It's a lock battle to get lock and kill the boss, you just outlock us to show you can and waste our time. Here is a screenshot of scar asking about it too. Not sure if it was happening to him and he wanted to ban people or if he was asking to see how far he can push it without getting banned himself. Either way he knows the truth of that clans actions.
I just have a question about griefing... aka destroying someones lixes when they try to exp or try to make a bossraid harder or even make them fail..

So this WAS a huge problem in donn .. and was reported constantly.. but noone did anything..
... now my question is.. have you started to bann for "griefing" now?
And what is messured as griefing?
(Dont know if I have posted in the right section)
Your own chieftain considers making a boss raid fail to be griefing. And by your continuing to do it justifies any griefing on the server. Lead by example
Boss raid fails only after you lock it, can't fail the boss until you lock the boss.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I like the idea of instances, twice in a 24hr period the clan can enter a instance where the entire floor is a raid dungeon. Nobody other clans to disrupt anything
I like the idea of all football players be able to use hands in the penalty box so no one else can score.

Edit: Soccer
Last edited by FinallyAdi on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I like the idea of instances, twice in a 24hr period the clan can enter a instance where the entire floor is a raid dungeon. Nobody other clans to disrupt anything
Can we Create new server?

Adi, dude, I said it's ok, your clan establishes the standard for behavior. Let's move on, how do you like the idea of instances?
I don't like instances hence why I don't play instance based game and choose to play this.
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]