Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Youtube Intro

I am hosting a comp for my youtube channel as I will start making videos again.

I need a new intro so the person who makes me the intro I enjoy the most will win either:

A choice of 500k on Nuada/Gwydion/Epona OR 10 chests on a server of your choice.

My channel link is here

My old intro can be seen on my channel CH videos, if you wanna add voice-overs or something to the intro to make a story either do them yourself or tell me the script and I will do them, fine with either.

Comp will close in 5-7 days whenever I get enough entries, please pm me on forums or Line, my line ID is:
Spoiler!
prk79
thanks and good luck.

The intro should be CH based and no more than 30 seconds long, only go to 30 seconds if it is a story thing, otherwise try to be around 10-20 seconds.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Youtube Intro

I am hosting a comp for my youtube channel as I will start making videos again.

I need a new intro so the person who makes me the intro I enjoy the most will win either:

A choice of 500k on Nuada/Gwydion/Epona OR 10 chests on a server of your choice.

My channel link is here

My old intro can be seen on my channel CH videos, if you wanna add voice-overs or something to the intro to make a story either do them yourself or tell me the script and I will do them, fine with either.

Comp will close in 5-7 days whenever I get enough entries, please pm me on forums or Line, my line ID is:
Spoiler!
prk79
thanks and good luck.

The intro should be CH based and no more than 30 seconds long, only go to 30 seconds if it is a story thing, otherwise try to be around 10-20 seconds.
Subscribed xD
Nice event, hope you find what you are looking for.
good luck to all participants. :)
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"