Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Feedback on The Adventurer mini event - Mabon player

What I learned from this: Admins can give any color name. Make my name purple plz. Do it and I’ll shut up with the unity beta reward... if not I still want it hand delivered to me :twisted:
+1 my thoughts exactly. (Purple is mine get a new colour ;-; )
Your name is already blue. I claim purple

Oh oh and I want my ingame name purple too plz. I saw you admins with those light blue names. Perfect reward :twisted:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hi,

This is an entirely a player planned and operated event, so there are some limitations to what can be achieved.

The Community Team has only had minimal involvement to assist with logistical challenges, but appreciate your feedback regardless. :)

Its cool to see you let a player run a mini event and make it seem official. Is he like a special exception? How did he manage to convince you to do that. o.o What if someone else asked to do something special? Did you make the account a wee special at least? I saw an invisible him walking away somewhere etc. Not sure if he was auto responding or if that was just him typing it out like when you try whispering him etc.

Its cool to see you let a player run a mini event and make it seem official. Is he like a special exception? How did he manage to convince you to do that. o.o What if someone else asked to do something special? Did you make the account a wee special at least? I saw an invisible him walking away somewhere etc. Not sure if he was auto responding or if that was just him typing it out like when you try whispering him etc.
If you come to us with a well thought out and well planned idea, that has had a proof of concept on some scale we’ll give it consideration for sure. If on review we think it’ll be fun for a lot of players we’ll do what we can to support making it happen.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Oh cool! Love the way that Reds helped out then!
didn't actually see the thing, but that's awesome that you guys hopped on this so well, pls do more!!!
We really haven't done anything except provide some tools and rewards, this is entirely conceived and run by one imaginative player just for fun.
That is really cool lol.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

We just finished the run of what I hope is the first of many adventures on Ros, and I found it a lot of fun. I’m not disappointed at all in any part of it, especially considering this is an individual player behind it, and not the devs. It was fun for fun’s sake, and it was great to see the enthusiasm of everyone who participated. Imo it was worth participating just for the fun of it. Whoever thought this up and is behind it, kudos to you, and I for one appreciate the event for what it is :D
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

We just finished the run of what I hope is the first of many adventures on Ros, and I found it a lot of fun. I’m not disappointed at all in any part of it, especially considering this is an individual player behind it, and not the devs. It was fun for fun’s sake, and it was great to see the enthusiasm of everyone who participated. Imo it was worth participating just for the fun of it. Whoever thought this up and is behind it, kudos to you, and I for one appreciate the event for what it is :D
If this were a dev created event, I probably would have been a bit disappointed. But for a player created event, I really enjoyed it. It was fun and the adventurer was entertaining. There were a number of times that I really enjoyed things he did or said on the adventure. I join Ridd in her kudos. This was really thoughtful and a great change of pace for a player created experience. Thanks for putting in the time to make it happen. And thanks to VR for facilitating it.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta