Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The call for help

Hail, Heroes!

I have come to you in these trying times, hopeful that I am worthy of your aid. An old foe is on the brink of an evolution, an aggregate of power.

This foe’s devout supporters are searching for ways to increase their influence through the lands of Dal Riata. While amassing the wealth necessary to drain our heroes from the ability to barter and become stronger, they are also seeking items of incredible mystery and power.

During my travels, Jaryn the smuggler told me of a trail wagon that was ransacked, set ablaze, and trampled while it was headed to the Eastern Docks. This wagon looked ordinary, even somewhat rickety, but what our foe didn’t know was how special the cargo really was.

There is a time sensitive mission I must complete. I must recruit a team of heroes strong enough to guide me to where I know this treasure to be kept. If we do not find it soon, I fear that the kingdom itself will be at risk. Our foe is already strong, and this will only make things worse. It’s only a matter of time. Broon sends warning that the power, if assembled and imbued, could give its wielder the ability to change the landscape here, forever.

Heroes, will you help me, your friends, your kingdom, when I call for your aid?

Respectfully,
The Adventurer
Spoiler!
Event Status: On Hold
Nuada: On Deck!
Danu: On Deck!
Sulis: Stay tuned
Lugh: Stay tuned
Donn: Stay tuned
Balor: Stay tuned
Rhiannon: Stay tuned
Arawn: Stay tuned
Belenus: Stay tuned
Lir: Stay tuned
Gwydion: Stay tuned
Fingal: Completed
Herne: Completed
Morrigan: Completed
Crom: Completed
Taranis: Completed
Epona: Completed
Mabon: Completed
Rosmerta: Completed
Last edited by The Adventurer on Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:20 am, edited 20 times in total.
Heroes, keep an eye for me on your server. I’ll need your help!

Re: The call for help

I gotchu fam recruit blzzrd ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: The call for help

Amassing wealth? Are we here to take down merchers?
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!